Post Your Gloves/Gear

Hello,
Some custom`s I just received,both are 16oz.Padding orthopedic + gel tech.I think to review both of them in 1-2 weeks.
WM2X3YR.jpg

p5bqqRT.jpg

69vjMh1.jpg

P.S. I think I will update pictures in 2-3 days ,these are from mobile phone camera,so quality is really bad.

Hello,
Some custom`s I just received,both are 16oz.Padding orthopedic + gel tech.I think to review both of them in 1-2 weeks.
WM2X3YR.jpg

p5bqqRT.jpg

69vjMh1.jpg

P.S. I think I will update pictures in 2-3 days ,these are from mobile phone camera,so quality is really bad.

Very nice. Who made them??

They have been made by one of Pakistan manufacturer,but sorry for not saying his name,because I`m thinking to start gear company.Maybe I will offer custom gloves later.

OK...so this is just a quick pic of the stuff that actually gets used quite often.....this doesn't count the crap in the closet and at my gym as loaners.....lol:

Last edited:
OK...so this is just a quick pic of the stuff that actually gets used quite often.....this doesn't count the crap in the closet and at my gym as loaners.....lol:

The wrist support of those white/gold really doesn't look impressive :)
You seem to be a fan of Bad Boy :)

The wrist support of those white/gold really doesn't look impressive :)
You seem to be a fan of Bad Boy :)

The 1v1 wrist is better than others received. I guess I got lucky. Still nothing spectacular. Thats not even half of my Bad Boy gear.....lol. Trust me....I get ragged a lot for liking the brands I like :D

Nice collection ! Which one is your favorite and why ?

I do mainly Muay Thai so I have to go with the OFG Liberty/Camo gloves(both are the same glove...just different pattern). Heavily padded on the back of the hand and palm. Bulletproof wrist support. Easily opens for the clinch. Head turners....lol.

I do mainly Muay Thai so I have to go with the OFG Liberty/Camo gloves(both are the same glove...just different pattern). Heavily padded on the back of the hand and palm. Bulletproof wrist support. Easily opens for the clinch. Head turners....lol.

Thanks man. You forgot to say they are also not expensive ;)

Of course I looked them up ;)

Lol. They are really cool gloves. When you first get them and feel the shell material your like "What the hell is this????" Then you start using them and they break in and mold to your hand and they then become your favorite gloves. A lot of people at my gym have jumped on them as well.

My gym is finally finished so I decided to post pics of the gym and a new family picture. Some stuff is missing, mainly a classics cup, classics hybrids and some Pacheco lace ups. Over all I'm happy

I built the mounts for the mitts and the Reyes headgear.

My gym is finally finished so I decided to post pics of the gym and a new family picture. Some stuff is missing, mainly a classics cup, classics hybrids and some Pacheco lace ups. Over all I'm happy

I built the mounts for the mitts and the Reyes headgear.

Damn dude. Couple questions:

The way you have your heavy bag mounted to the wall - is it harder to completely circle the bag while striking? I'm starting to sketch out about hanging a bag from my ceiling beam and might take this route.

How are the Seyer and Invicto gloves?

Damn dude. Couple questions:

The way you have your heavy bag mounted to the wall - is it harder to completely circle the bag while striking? I'm starting to sketch out about hanging a bag from my ceiling beam and might take this route.

How are the Seyer and Invicto gloves?

I have about 140-160 degrees if I have my de bag up. If not I have about 250 degrees. I didn't want to lose too much space in my garage but I probably could have gone one foot further from the wall. The seyer are reeeealy small in the pocket. They are going to my wife. The invicto are great. Very compact Mexican style glove. The craftsmanship isn't near Reyes or any of the Mexican brands. They are durable and give great feedback

Back