@Brown
Reaction score
I laugh literally every time I see this:

gz62hEp.gif

giphy.gif

best flat back bump in history of pro wrestling
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Arguably the most spectacular non-hardcore spot/move ever yet is not remembered by most because it meant absolutely nothing.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Most impressive, athletically, and aesthetically pleasing Frog Splash. Knees fully tucked back to fully extended. Gorgeous
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Arguably the most spectacular non-hardcore spot/move ever yet is not remembered by most because it meant absolutely nothing.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Most impressive, athletically, and aesthetically pleasing Frog Splash. Knees fully tucked back to fully extended. Gorgeous
giphy.gif
I think that cage walk flip isnt remembered for two reasons
One, its not that spectacular looking really, Im sure it was insane difficult to pull off but aesthetically it doesnt really get you excited like Angelicos dive to the ring did
And two, it wasnt in the flow of the match, Its a spot that has to be set up and waited for instead of appearing to happen organically, theres no drama involved and it kills it completely

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

[<dunn]

The never-ending Stunner
giKFozM.gif

Love this
7ifhh7epzgvx.gif

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-26804-1403728277-12.gif

ZjB5SDI.gif

JovialComplicatedBeauceron-max-1mb.gif

9JmJmrw.jpg

What Brock was alluding to after UFC 100