Post your dog (and rate my dog)

what a winning smile! Love him!

Fashion sense 10/10! Cool shoes! To keep feet warm or cool?

3aa69a546001e953bf00489bf80df295.jpg

wow, look at this guy! So regal! what breed is s/he? Look at that amazing coat colouration!

View attachment 406319 View attachment 406321 This is my 6 month old chocolate lab. He's about 60 pounds, up from 10 when I got him in march

this is one photogenic lab! the most photogenic dog so far!

what a winning smile! Love him!

Fashion sense 10/10! Cool shoes! To keep feet warm or cool?

wow, look at this guy! So regal! what breed is s/he? Look at that amazing coat colouration!

this is one photogenic lab! the most photogenic dog so far!
Ex wanted the shoes she wouldn't need to clean his paws before he came inside.

[QUOTE="davidlemonparty, post: 142916499, member: 519261

[/QUOTE]
He's an Akita.

Resized_20180714_185524_2649.jpg

My parents' dog. I don't have a sweet pup of my own due to my apartment rules. :(

But Flower (above) is just the sweetest dog in the world. I love it every time I get to see her. She's a bit pudgy because she's spoiled rotten. She's good with kids, other dogs, and people in general. She loves everyone.

I love her. She looks just perfect sitting there waiting to greet anyone coming to the house. Ten / Ten
Edit @BEER

Frank trying to getmy buddies husky to play.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1527961455544.jpg
    FB_IMG_1527961455544.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 5
I took my dog to the vet yesterday morning. He is getting old but is still doing well. But man I left there sad.

An older lady was on the phone in the lobby area telling someone she couldn't make a meeting because she had to put her dog down today. They took her in the backroom and then she came out in tears. She was in the parking lot trying to gather herself before getting in her car when I left. She was still teary eyed and looked at me and my dog walking away. She went there with her dog and was going home all alone and sad.

Yeah, when we had to put down our dog Flora, my wife and I were both completely heart broken. It was like losing a kid. She was such a sweet dog. She loved everyone.

Back