Post your dog (and rate my dog)

Yeh you can see whatever breed you want in him if you look hard enough! Chip is a dog of rich cultural heritage. 10/10

Indeed! The DNA test said 20% Huskey and 20% Chow Chow lol. I've also heard people say he is basenji. So that's Alaska, China, Africa, and Australia. Dude is pimpin all over the world.

36ccfad977f1764632c985d07d1e9a81.jpg

Goodness she's fucking sexy. I would love to get with that.

Permission to come aboard, El Capitano?

TEN

Trust me you didn't want to be in that kayak. Think 100lbs of awkward mastiff puppy taking up every spare inch of the seating area. She's not a fan of the water and she loved to get up and move around. Needless to say, we nearly sank a few times.

Here's what she looked like when I got her as a puppy.

20171020_201353.png

Goodness she's fucking sexy. I would love to get with that.

Trust me you didn't want to be in that kayak. Think 100lbs of awkward mastiff puppy taking up every spare inch of the seating area. She's not a fan of the water and she loved to get up and move around. Needless to say, we nearly sank a few times.

Here's what she looked like when I got her as a puppy.

20171020_201353.png

Amanda does a sweet MILF lesbian scene with Julianne Moore in the film Chloe - check it out.

Beautiful little pup - are his ears docked or is that breeding outcome? Is that necessary for the dogs health, or just as the breed standard?

Amanda does a sweet MILF lesbian scene with Julianne Moore in the film Chloe - check it out.

Beautiful little pup - are his ears docked or is that breeding outcome? Is that necessary for the dogs health, or just as the breed standard?

It's a she, and yes her ears are cropped and her tail is docked to 1/3 of it's original length. It's never 100% necessary for health, but they tend to get ear infections without cropping the ears. The tail is docked because they are super happy dogs that are always excited to be around their family. So if you don't dock the tail the dog will basically have a whip that they are slinging around. It can also hurt the dog when they hit it.

It's probably 70% cosmetic and 30% health.

It's a she, and yes her ears are cropped and her tail is docked to 1/3 of it's original length. It's never 100% necessary for health, but they tend to get ear infections without cropping the ears. The tail is docked because they are super happy dogs that are always excited to be around their family. So if you don't dock the tail the dog will basically have a whip that they are slinging around. It can also hurt the dog when they hit it.

It's probably 70% cosmetic and 30% health.
I would like to give her a hug

I'm going to be honest, you guys have some hot dogs.

nailed it

I would like to give her a hug

If you're ever in my city feel free! I highly recommend the breed if you're looking for a large family dog. Mastiffs are just fucking awesome dogs. Corsos are one of the more healthy and athletic breeds which is why I went with her over another mastiff type.

But she wants nothing more than to be shown some love. Fucking great dog. I've owned and lived with everything from huskies, yorkies, Labradors, Rottweilers, American bullies, pitbull mutts to boxers. Nothing is as loving as a big slobbery mastiff.

Here's my Cane Corso. She's my best friend. Love her more than anything. This dog demands more affection and love than any other dog I've ever had. She wants nothing more than to snuggle up next to you while you rub her head or to stand up under your feet and use your legs as a leaning post.

nyxcouch.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

She such a beautiful dog I wanted to get Booger a life jacket too for my rubber boat. I got her the booties so she wouldnt pierce the rubber but never took her out in it. She demands alot of attention too and growls at me if I dont pet her or pick her up.

My baby boy. My pride and my joy. I had to put him down at 13 due to kidney failure a few months ago and I still miss him.

Attachments

• Jake3.jpg
    Jake3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5
If you're ever in my city feel free! I highly recommend the breed if you're looking for a large family dog. Mastiffs are just fucking awesome dogs. Corsos are one of the more healthy and athletic breeds which is why I went with her over another mastiff type.

But she wants nothing more than to be shown some love. Fucking great dog. I've owned and lived with everything from huskies, yorkies, Labradors, Rottweilers, American bullies, pitbull mutts to boxers. Nothing is as loving as a big slobbery mastiff.
I'm probably a long way from your city unfortunately. Dogs are amazing though. They take whatever you give them; Love attention, respect... and they return it magnified ten fold. Thats why I love them so much. They represent the best and worst of us

I'm probably a long way from your city unfortunately. Dogs are amazing though. They take whatever you give them; Love attention, respect... and they return it magnified ten fold. Thats why I love them so much. They represent the best and worst of us

I just did the math. My dog can literally stand in front of me, stare me in the face while panting incredibly hard and beg for butt rubs for longer than I could possibly ever want to do it. She makes me feel bad for not giving her attention 24/7. Anytime I get my lazy ass up, she hops up right beside me like "where we going together best friend?!". Then I have to abandon her at the door and go do something. She makes me feel super guilty for not loving her more and I don't even think she's trying to. She just fucking loves having me around. I've never had a girlfriend as loyal as this dog. Crazy stuff.

Panda- 6 year old shitzu poodle. Very smart, obedient, loves everyone, 10/10

Ts dog 10/10
20180419_170218.jpg 20180409_133631.jpg 20180404_130523.jpg 20180128_172844.jpg 20180116_233246.jpg 20171223_163922.jpg 20171112_100818.jpg

I don't have a dog - apartment dweller.

My sister has a nice German Shepard and my Niece just got a cool German Shepard/Lab mix.

would post pics but don't want any sherdoggers fwapping to the pics of k-9s

I took my dog to the vet yesterday morning. He is getting old but is still doing well. But man I left there sad.

An older lady was on the phone in the lobby area telling someone she couldn't make a meeting because she had to put her dog down today. They took her in the backroom and then she came out in tears. She was in the parking lot trying to gather herself before getting in her car when I left. She was still teary eyed and looked at me and my dog walking away. She went there with her dog and was going home all alone and sad.

Back