Post your dog (and rate my dog)

3tKlDjZ.jpg
Is this an Akita of some sort?

View attachment 405585

This is my girl Nina, she’s an Am staff mix.

Seems most all of my other pics are too large of files to upload here (if anybody can help let me know!) but I do have another dog, a black pointer Bruce, and a few cats too.
What I do is take the picture then zoom in and it works

Alright i did a search and couldn't find this thread having been made in the past 12 months.
Everyone knows dogs are mans best friend. They are the greatest animals to ever walk gods green earth.
I wanted to share some pics of my best buddy, Alfie. Feel free to rate him out of 10, then share a photo of your own pooch for the berry to enjoy.

Alfie is a kelpie x staffy and has oodles of personality. He is great with other dogs and with adults and kids. He has three close friends which i can also post photos of if required.

This is him at 10 weeks old (both photos)
XqyRZk8.jpg

tHqgyS9.jpg

This is him at 2 years old.

5ZEHxs1.jpg

tIMKzBQ.jpg

Bro you let your lawn go to shit in 2 years. Look at the difference!

Bro you let your lawn go to shit in 2 years. Look at the difference!
:oops: it was only laid like one week before the first photos, and the second set were taken in winter when it had browned off. It also doesn't get enough Sun due to shading from the trees
But also yeh I'm shit at lawn care :mad:

:oops: it was only laid like one week before the first photos, and the second set were taken in winter when it had browned off. It also doesn't get enough Sun due to shading from the trees
But also yeh I'm shit at lawn care :mad:

I'm just giving you a hard time. Mine looks like ass compared to yours!

Alright i did a search and couldn't find this thread having been made in the past 12 months.
Everyone knows dogs are mans best friend. They are the greatest animals to ever walk gods green earth.
I wanted to share some pics of my best buddy, Alfie. Feel free to rate him out of 10, then share a photo of your own pooch for the berry to enjoy.

Alfie is a kelpie x staffy and has oodles of personality. He is great with other dogs and with adults and kids. He has three close friends which i can also post photos of if required.

This is him at 10 weeks old (both photos)
XqyRZk8.jpg

tHqgyS9.jpg

This is him at 2 years old.

5ZEHxs1.jpg

tIMKzBQ.jpg

Your dog is a 4. Would not bang.

This is Duke- Duke lives in Montana- Duke is awesome
35836849_10217118448101427_8992184049074176000_n.jpg
On a scale of 1 to Bald Eagle, how free is that dog?
If she sits too close to the screen she'll go cross eyed. 10 / 10 whilst her eyes remain uncrossed.
Angus (Scottish Terrier) and Ayla (Bull Mastiff/Siberian Husky mix)
View attachment 405761
These two!!! I love odd couples! 20/20
Tempest here is a purebred King Shepard. Here she is taking a break after a game of fetch.

80f785918171274.jpg

Sorry that it's sideways..
Thats a beautiful dog. Never heard of King Shepard's, I'll look the breed up. 10/10 for the mystery breed

4? Are we going to have a fucking problem here?

Love the colour and the stoic look. Whats the breed and name

lol I was just kidding

His name is chip and he is a mutt through and through. Did DNA test and it was over 50% unknown mixed breed, but i suspect Australian cattle dog mostly.

Here's my Cane Corso. She's my best friend. Love her more than anything. This dog demands more affection and love than any other dog I've ever had. She wants nothing more than to snuggle up next to you while you rub her head or to stand up under your feet and use your legs as a leaning post.

nyxcouch.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

lol I was just kidding

His name is chip and he is a mutt through and through. Did DNA test and it was over 50% unknown mixed breed, but i suspect Australian cattle dog mostly.
Yeh you can see whatever breed you want in him if you look hard enough! Chip is a dog of rich cultural heritage. 10/10

Here's my Cane Corso. She's my best friend. Love her more than anything. This dog demands more affection and love than any other dog I've ever had. She wants nothing more than to snuggle up next to you while you rub her head or to stand up under your feet and use your legs as a leaning post.

nyxcouch.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg
Permission to come aboard, El Capitano?

TEN

Back