Post your betslip for UFC Fight Night RDA VS Lawler

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'll start with mine.

35l55j4.png

FYI 80 SEK translates roughly into $9.50.

Absolute baller TS. Massive respect.

I know, I had to sell the house and everything. But with almost $100 if I win I can buy a mansion.

RDA slight favourite?

Really?

That sucks. Reading sherdog i was hoping for like $250 (+150).

I missed your bet slip?????

But how you expect him to bet on over 10 to 1?

Bet Slip

Santiago Pinocchio vs Mike Perry

Perry to Win, KO

[The House]

To win [99999999999999999.99]

I missed your bet slip?????

But how you expect him to bet on over 10 to 1?

First of all, the guy hasn't even submitted the bet. He's took a print screen of a slip with a random number inside. There's no proof that he's actually placed it.

Secondly, I can't believe I'm sat discussing a bet worth under 10 dollars.

First of all, the guy hasn't even submitted the bet. He's took a print screen of a slip with a random number inside. There's no proof that he's actually placed it.

I gamble for bragging rights.

My favourite bet was $10aud. The ole Tate n Nate submission parlay.

Yeah I know, but Ohmbets site is so bad that if you want to print the actual betslip then you need to print the whole screen.
And if it's so silly low numbers that you don't even want to talk about it, why the hell do you cry over lack of proof?

I never said I was going all in and made a bald bet. I just wanted to talk about betslips and who Sherdog sees winning.

I honestly don't know how to post shit like pics, screen-shots, etc (insert embarrassed emogi)

But I have $100 CAD in a 4-way parlay on RDA, Ponz, Glover, and Lamas. Don't expect to win one bit, but pays out $685 CAD if I do. I use Bodog.

Yeah I know, but Ohmbets site is so bad that if you want to print the actual betslip then you need to print the whole screen.
And if it's so silly low numbers that you don't even want to talk about it, why the hell do you cry over lack of proof?

I never said I was going all in and made a bald bet. I just wanted to talk about betslips and who Sherdog sees winning.

No crying here bro. I gave you mad respect in my first post. I think your bet wins.

No crying here bro. I gave you mad respect in my first post. I think your bet wins.
I will go have my morning smoke so I stop being a bitch online. Have a great one ;)

Later today im going to do Robbie and Glover double at 4.27-1 odds.. Just deciding how much to place

Back