Post WW2 society has been very anti-nationalism, and it's why we'll fall!

I think Ben Shapiro said it best there is a big difference between nationalism (nationalist pride) and being patriotic towards your country.

I would say anti-nationalism is a product of more recent events.

WW2 was more about Europe settling for good its legacy of imperialism, fighting for and living off other people's territories and resources. Things eventually settled down to a more healthy sense of common sense nationalism, which was about upholding one's borders and the laws of the land against malcontents, in peaceful co-existence and co-operation with other nations looking to do the same. This continued up until around the 1990's, when post-modern, "post-structural" and "post-national" ideologies began to take hold, questioning the very existence of nations, and peoples, and genders, and such things.

The post-modern phenomenon is a necessary evil in many ways, but we ought to not let "post-anything" to guide the fate of our world. We should allow ourselves to be guided by an ideology with a bit more substance to it than that. Preferably, an ideology that would seek to properly evaluate the good and the bad that was done historically, rather than seeking to denounce everything that was done in the past as "evil", while proclaiming the opposite of what was done historically as "progress", no matter how meritless in practise.

Last edited:
I think Ben Shapiro said it best there is a big difference between nationalism (nationalist pride) and being patriotic towards your country.

I honestly do not see the difference except that one word has been vilified while the other one will be.

Tomorrow's "patriots" will be like today's "nationalists". Patriotism will eventually become a bad word, like nationalism. It is inevitable.

Everything that has to do with a man taking pride in his country, will eventually be associated with men raising their hands in a Nazi salute, and flags being waved with a Swastika painted on them. That's how they roll.

You must feel guilt and shame in such a concept, like you'd need to take a damn shower for having stood up for your flag. That's what Nazis do, not regular good people. Regular good people believe in open borders, globalism, post-nationalism and such things. Not out-dated things like flags, borders, culture, tradition. Rules and laws and other such inconvenient things, that prevent us from being "one", or whatever.

What Hitler initially dreamed of vs what he could have done is very different. His evilness is what he will rightfully be remembered for, but there's a reason prior to the evil he was named Time's Man of the Year.

There was no prior to the evil. He was a cunt from the start as were the Nazis Why can you not get this through your thick skull? Its been continually pointed out and sourced to you.

I like how you also avoided the poster who pointed about the war debt placed on the krauts was just given how they behaved as they were leaving foreign countries. I guess you didn't read about that in your BOGUS revisionist links you hurriedly accept as the truth huh?<OKC16>

See you're the type of person who blindly latches onto alternative theories due to how gullible you are. It's a good thing to question and at the very least entertain alternative explanations and motives for various historical matters but you don't have the ability too discern truth or logic. Your entire thought process is. "yeah that sounds good i'll go with it'

Last edited:
the type of person who blindly latches onto alternative theories due to how gullible you are. It's a good thing to question and at the very least entertain alternative explanations and motives for various historical matters but you don't have the ability too discern truth or logic. Your entire thought process is. "yeah that sounds good i'll go with it'

This is 90% of people that are into extreme politics. It really no different intellectualy from people who have "sources" that the earth is flat or that bigfoot operates area 51 all by himself.

Too many people think that talking points found in obscure youtube videos repeated over and over must be real.

After the Second War, the allies treated Germany far more harshly than the allies did after the Great War without a renewal of hostilities a generation later.

Wrong.
After WW1 the Allies looked for punishment and revenge.This created even more hatred and division setting the tone for WW2.
WW2 was even more bloodier and brutal affair,but after it ended they looked for friendship and unity rather than revenge,and that's why there's no major conflicts since.This is mainly thanks to the EU who've kept the members states together.They're a great example as opposed to the UN when it comes to this.

This is 90% of people that are into extreme politics. It really no different intellectualy from people who have "sources" that the earth is flat or that bigfoot operates area 51 all by himself.

Too many people think that talking points found in obscure youtube videos repeated over and over must be real.

See you're the type of person who blindly latches onto alternative theories due to how gullible you are. It's a good thing to question and at the very least entertain alternative explanations and motives for various historical matters but you don't have the ability too discern truth or logic. Your entire thought process is. "yeah that sounds good i'll go with it'

Here's my voting history:

2000: Bush
2004: Kerry
2008: Obama
2012: Obama
2016: Trump

I am far from an extremist. I'm more objective than you two probably will ever be.

Indian, Afghan, and Melanesian? Did your parents both accept a job working in the household of a wealthy Persian Gulf Oil Sheikh?

Neither of the three nations are know for Arab servitude positions. You're thinking Filipinos. Nice try.

Here's my voting history:

2000: Bush
2004: Kerry
2008: Obama
2012: Obama
2016: Trump

I am far from an extremist. I'm more objective than you two probably will ever be.

No what you do is attempt to think outside the box with everything. But you're so dense you immediately just accept anything outside of the box as being being truth when you should scrutinize it as heavily as anything else with this allegedly "objective" mind of yours.

There's absolutely nothing to show Hitler or the Nazis had a sensible idea before they went too far. This is just some nonsense you found online on a random website and you've ran with it.The notion post World War 2 destroyed nationalism in this country is as comical as your previous assertion that feminism somehow made society lost in the 90's and result in alleged hardships for strait men today.

You are a perfect example of someone who's education is largely dependent on internet forums and random revisionist historical websites.

and LOL at your voting history somehow doing away with the clear evidence you're a crack pot.

No what you do is attempt to think outside the box with everything. But you're so dense you immediately just accept anything outside of the box as being being truth when you should scrutinize it as heavily as anything else with this allegedly "objective" mind of yours.

There's absolutely nothing to show Hitler or the Nazis had a sensible idea before they went too far. This is just some nonsense you found online on a random website and you've ran with it.The notion post World War 2 destroyed nationalism in this country is as comical as your previous assertion that feminism somehow made society lost in the 90's and result in alleged hardships for strait men today.

You are a perfect example of someone who's education is largely dependent on internet forums and random revisionist historical websites.

and LOL at your voting history somehow doing away with the clear evidence you're a crack pot.

You're conflating what the Nazis did and what Hitler desired with what I contend would have been a good stopping point for the Nazis, which was; the securing of the German border and kicking out of those groups and peoples that were antithetical to ethnocentric nationalism.

I never said Hitler's only goal was that. He clearly stated domination of Europe and the destruction of non-Aryan races well prior to his rise to power.

You're conflating what the Nazis did and what Hitler desired

I'm not conflating it. The earliest members of the Nazi party outside of Hitler also argued immediately for the expansion of the German people eastward and the poor treatment of the Jews among other things. All one has to do is read up on people like Drexter to see this wasn't merely a case of hitler's zaney ideas taking over the party. It was that way amongst its members from it's day on

Also I find it rather amusing being that you're an outsider, that you have such a hard on for European/white politics and think you know what's best for the people. IE going into an ultra nationalistic route as opposed to this horrid multiculturalism even though its apparent your concept of multiculturalism is again influenced by links you read on Reddit and biased pseudo intellectual political babble you dig through youtube for.

At this rate you've become the brown version of Goonerview.

I honestly do not see the difference except that one word has been vilified while the other one will be.

Tomorrow's "patriots" will be like today's "nationalists". Patriotism will eventually become a bad word, like nationalism. It is inevitable.

Everything that has to do with a man taking pride in his country, will eventually be associated with men raising their hands in a Nazi salute, and flags being waved with a Swastika painted on them. That's how they roll.

You must feel guilt and shame in such a concept, like you'd need to take a damn shower for having stood up for your flag. That's what Nazis do, not regular good people. Regular good people believe in open borders, globalism, post-nationalism and such things. Not out-dated things like flags, borders, culture, tradition. Rules and laws and other such inconvenient things, that prevent us from being "one", or whatever.
Look at what's happening in the world right now and what the values of nationalism and individual nation-states inevitably leads to: 195 competing countries each with the ability to wipe out the human race. The human race can not survive in that world once current trends reach that level.

How do you propose to deal with that reality while maintaining the level of sovereignty that individual countries have in today's world?

I don't think the answer is necessarily globalism but some changes might have to be made if we want to preserve a world for our grandchildren.

I'm not conflating it. The earliest members of the Nazi party outside of Hitler also argued immediately for the expansion of the German people eastward and the poor treatment of the Jews among other things. All one has to do is read up on people like Drexter to see this wasn't merely a case of hitler's zaney ideas taking over the party. It was that way amongst its members from it's day on

Also I find it rather amusing being that you're an outsider, that you have such a hard on for European/white politics and think you know what's best for the people. IE going into an ultra nationalistic route as opposed to this horrid multiculturalism even though its apparent your concept of multiculturalism is again influenced by links you read on Reddit and biased pseudo intellectual political babble you dig through youtube for.

At this rate you've become the brown version of Goonerview.

I don't think you properly read what I wrote. I agree with you that the Nazis had every goal of expansion and removal of non-Europeans from Europe as a whole. What I'm saying is, if Hitler had simply removed non-Germans from Germany and left it at that, he would have been more justified at the time given the economic and social hell Germans were going through.

Why is that so controversial ?

Of course he would say that. He's Ashkenazi Jewish. The problem is, he seems very fond of national pride when it comes to Israel, but wants a softer version of patriotism for other nations where Jews live. The hypocrisy is real.

I don't think you properly read what I wrote. I agree with you that the Nazis had every goal of expansion and removal of non-Europeans from Europe as a whole. What I'm saying is, if Hitler had simply removed non-Germans from Germany and left it at that, he would have been more justified at the time given the economic and social hell Germans were going through.

That's like saying communism would be a utopia if only it weren't for human nature.

Of course he would say that. He's Ashkenazi Jewish. The problem is, he seems very fond of national pride when it comes to Israel, but wants a softer version of patriotism for other nations where Jews live. The hypocrisy is real.
I don't think you got a handle on Ben, maybe what you read on social media or forums isn't enough, go listen to some podcast and YT vids. I agree with I'm about 65% of the time I would say.

What is ideal for you on a country man showing love for his country?

I don't think you properly read what I wrote. I agree with you that the Nazis had every goal of expansion and removal of non-Europeans from Europe as a whole. What I'm saying is, if Hitler had simply removed non-Germans from Germany

Because the Non Germans weren't doing anything to cause the Germans strife. The country was in a mess at the time due to its own poor choices not because of the evil Jews or Gypsies running amok.

See thats whats wrong with " Ultranationalism" as you argued for. It fabricates enemies and scapegoats out of thin air and creates a mob mentality and anyone in turn who disagrees with the status quo then becomes the enemy. Which is very similar to the Marxist regimes you always complain about.

Again this just highlights how objective your mind really is. If you had any functioning grey matter encased in your skull you would realize any form of extreme political thought doesn't leave a country better off but in turn opens up it's own set of problems.

In before more{<BJPeen}

Because the Non Germans weren't doing anything to cause the Germans strife. The country was in a mess at the time due to its own poor choices not because of the evil Jews or Gypsies running amok.

See thats whats wrong with " Ultranationalism" as you argued for. It fabricates enemies and scapegoats out of thin air and creates a mob mentality and anyone in turn who disagrees with the status quo then becomes the enemy. Which is very similar to the Marxist regimes you always complain about.

Well, I will admit I'm coming to the conclusion that humans do best when amongst their own kind. The more racially/ethnically similar a population, the further it tends to go. I'm not saying one race is superior to another, I'm just thinking we were better off before multiculturalism. It would be one thing if we could unite on a common ideology/culture, but the Marxists leftists hate that idea so they keep dividing us by race/gender/etc.

Back