Post UFC Glasgow Matches to Make (Post Your Own As Well!)

I'm pretty sure Mike Perry is still going to fight Thiago Alves. They just have to find a card for it. Since UFC 215 got moved to Canada they have to find a different event for this card because Mike Perry isn't allowed in Canada lol.
Damn. I forgot US felons aren't allowed in Canada.

Gaethje is coaching the best season of TUF against Eddie Alvarez.

He's one fight away from a title shot. Felder is not in his future.
yeah thats why I wrote in the future, I know they cant make it now

They are daily training partners at ATT and probably won't fight eachother.
Fuck I hate when that happens, now we got 3 dudes in the top 10 at 170 who will refuse to fight each other (Masvidal, Covington, Ponzi)

I always wanted to see DC vs Cain too

Fuck I hate when that happens, now we got 3 dudes in the top 10 at 170 who will refuse to fight each other (Masvidal, Covington, Ponzi)

I always wanted to see DC vs Cain too
DC vs. Cain is a fight I've always wanted to see too. We never will though unfortunately. Before, I thought DC would starch Cain but I honestly feel like DC has been skating by lately and really hasn't looked all that good. But Cain can never stay healthy so who knows if we'll ever see 100% Cain ever again. Toss up.

DC vs. Cain is a fight I've always wanted to see too. We never will though unfortunately. Before, I thought DC would starch Cain but I honestly feel like DC has been skating by lately and really hasn't looked all that good. But Cain can never stay healthy so who knows if we'll ever see 100% Cain ever again. Toss up.
Absolutely a 50-50 fight in their primes, which is why it's so intriguing

Ponzilla vs Perry was the first that came to mind after the KO. Similar styles & builds, both go for it.
Felder vs Dariush. I still think Dariush has a bit of upside whereas I agree that you kinda know where Felder stands.
Galore vs Covington. The footwork and speedy kicks of Galore will give most fighters trouble. Most, even ranked dudes can't move their feet and keep up with that. Give him a good guy next to see where he's at, not much time at 36.
Kim vs Gunni is a fun grappler vs grappler fight. Could go back and forth on the ground & clinch because of their different styles.

Ponzilla vs Perry was the first that came to mind after the KO. Similar styles & builds, both go for it.
Felder vs Dariush. I still think Dariush has a bit of upside whereas I agree that you kinda know where Felder stands.
Galore vs Covington. The footwork and speedy kicks of Galore will give most fighters trouble. Most, even ranked dudes can't move their feet and keep up with that. Give him a good guy next to see where he's at, not much time at 36.
Kim vs Gunni is a fun grappler vs grappler fight. Could go back and forth on the ground & clinch because of their different styles.
Can't see Galore getting a top 15 guy in Covington after beating a guy with a 3-2 overall record that was only in the UFC because Conor is his training partner. That slam was a really cool KO but Galore has a very mediocre record. He's gonna have to work his way up just like everyone else. No one gets that kind of fight after 1 UFC fight unless they're a champ from a different org like Gaethje or Moraes or Alvarez.

Can't see Galore getting a top 15 guy in Covington after beating a guy with a 3-2 overall record that was only in the UFC because Conor is his training partner. That slam was a really cool KO but Galore has a very mediocre record. He's gonna have to work his way up just like everyone else. No one gets that kind of fight after 1 UFC fight unless they're a champ from a different org like Gaethje or Moraes or Alvarez.

He likely won't but I'd speed it up for him. Too old to build up, I'd give him a test right away be it Cov or someone else. The 2 losses are from illegal knees, not "real" losses, so it's not like he's been figured out.

Damn. I forgot US felons aren't allowed in Canada.
Yep, but I think its likely to be rebooked for the Fight Night event in Pittsburgh just like the Lombard fight was that was originally slated for 215.

Back