Post UFC Glasgow Matches to Make (Post Your Own As Well!)

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Winners:

Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Paul Felder vs. Drakkar Klose
Jack Marshman vs. Devin Clark
Khalil Rountree vs. Steve Bosse
Justin Willis vs. Chase Sherman

Losers:

Gunnar Nelson vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Joanne Calderwood vs. Bethe Correia
Stevie Ray vs. Marc Diakese
Ryan Janes vs. Eric Spicely
Paul Craig vs. Jonathan Wilson
James Mulheron vs. Adam Milstead

What do you guys think of these matchups following up yesterday's Glasgow event? My personal favorite matchups at Ponzinibbio vs. RDA, Felder vs. Klose and Rountree vs. Bosse. Those all sound like they've got potential to be absolutely fireworks. Post your own and feel free to critique mine! What matchups would you guys like to see following the Scotland event?

Last edited:
Alexandre Pantoja vs Tim Elliott.

Should be a good one.

Felder deserves a bigger fight than Klose imo

That would be a good one man. I was too lazy to matchup the prelim fighters. Haha.

I was pretty impressed with him so I had this fight in my mind after I saw him.

I'd love to see Nelson vs Dong Hyun Kim, too. That's a great fight. But I don't agree with Felder vs Klose because I see it as potentially killing off 2 top 10 contenders.

following the Scottland event?
tumblr_o2kl2tGux91v16i1no1_500.gif

Bethe is 2 weight classes above calderwood...
Bethe said she's interested in trying out 125 and Calderwood is a lock for 125, which is why I made the matchup.

I was pretty impressed with him so I had this fight in my mind after I saw him.

I'd love to see Nelson vs Dong Hyun Kim, too. That's a great fight. But I don't agree with Felder vs Klose because I see it as potentially killing off 2 top 10 contenders.
Meh, I'm not as high on Felder as a lot of others. I feel like he underwhelms every time he fights someone remotely close to top 15. I think it would be a fight that puts Klose on the map, if the Diakese fight didn't do that for him already. Who would you match Felder up with if not Klose?

Bethe said she's interested in trying out 125 and Calderwood is a lock for 125, which is why I made the matchup.

Meh, I'm not as high on Felder as a lot of others. I feel like he underwhelms every time he fights someone remotely close to top 15. I think it would be a fight that puts Klose on the map, if the Diakese fight didn't do that for him already. Who would you match Felder up with if not Klose?
Felder vs Gaethje(or however you spell it) would be awesome at some point in the future

maybe Felder vs Poirier?

Felder vs Gaethje(or however you spell it) would be awesome at some point in the future

maybe Felder vs Poirier?
Felder vs. Poirier wouldn't be bad either although I really like Poirier vs. Pettis or Iaquinta more than a Felder matchup.

Ponzi vs Mike Perry

Finally derail the platinum bandwagon for good.

Felder vs. Poirier wouldn't be bad either although I really like Poirier vs. Pettis or Iaquinta more than a Felder matchup.
oh my god Felder vs Iaquinta would be brilliant as well

yeah any of those fights mentioned would be good lol. lets go with Poirier vs Pettis, and Felder vs Iaquinta

Ponzi vs Mike Perry

Finally derail the platinum bandwagon for good.
I'm pretty sure Mike Perry is still going to fight Thiago Alves. They just have to find a card for it. Since UFC 215 got moved to Canada they have to find a different event for this card because Mike Perry isn't allowed in Canada lol.

maybe Felder vs Poirier?
Gaethje is coaching the next season of TUF against Eddie Alvarez.

He's one fight away from a title shot. Felder is not in his future.

Back