News Post PFL Bellator Releases

Honestly surprised they let Gibson Jr. go. Seems like a prime candidate for Contender Series this summer.

They could almost do an ex Bellator contender series this summer tbh. I wouldn't hate Marcio Breno, Gibson, Chris Gonzalez, Mandel Nallo, Said Sowma, Austin Vanderford, Shamil Nikaev, Sharaf Davlatmurodov and Karl Albrektsson on there.

They could almost do an ex Bellator contender series this summer tbh. I wouldn't hate Marcio Breno, Gibson, Chris Gonzalez, Mandel Nallo, Said Sowma, Austin Vanderford, Shamil Nikaev, Sharaf Davlatmurodov and Karl Albrektsson on there.
Sowma's 8-5 and on a 3-fight skid, would be one of the worst pickups for a Contender Series show. Franklin or Saricam would be a tad better if they're free.

Sowma's 8-5 and on a 3-fight skid, would be one of the worst pickups for a Contender Series show. Franklin or Saricam would be a tad better if they're free.
Franklin would be a good contender series guy for sure

Is Delan Monte done with PFL? He has a fight set at FEN 54 in Poland next month.

I guess the Fedor team weren't messing with the new ownership
Ya seems to me as if that’s the pattern, the MW tokov might be out as well after his next bout, and then it’s just Moldavsky and Nemkov. Nemkov I could see moving to the ufc

Pretty sure all of them were there because they liked Coker and he was fair with wages, but now that both of those are gone, what is keeping them?

Wonder if the UFC will sign any of them? Not that they aren’t good fighters but has there ever been a Fedor team guy in the UFC?

Ya seems to me as if that’s the pattern, the MW tokov might be out as well after his next bout, and then it’s just Moldavsky and Nemkov. Nemkov I could see moving to the ufc

Pretty sure all of them were there because they liked Coker and he was fair with wages, but now that both of those are gone, what is keeping them?
With Bilostenyi now part of Team Fedor, him and Nemkov should move to the UFC. Nemkov needs to move back to LHW, though. He could make a successful title run.

Back