Post Malone’s in danger. Plane landing with no tires. Plane bros GTFIH.

After using Google to find out who the fuck Post Malone is, I saw an article that the plane was headed to London. Why not keep going to England instead of flying in circles to burn off fuel?

Post Malone makes pretty decent music. And I don’t know new rappers

After using Google to find out who the fuck Post Malone is, I saw an article that the plane was headed to London. Why not keep going to England instead of flying in circles to burn off fuel?
Do you like his song? what do you think?

It's actually not that bad. Depending on which wheel it is, you correct your landing for the emergency.

If it's the nosewheel, you land back wheels first, then do your best to touch nose down gently. Same concept goes with the right wheel or left wheel. You land on either side of the runway, left or right, so it gives you the ability to try and make corrections.

Why they do white iverson like that?

No idea who the fuck that guy is. Saw his picture and I feel like he will not be a big musical loss if he doesn't make it.
He looks like a dumbass and I have no idea what his music sounds like, but I've watched him a good bit on H3H3 and he seems like a genuinely nice down to earth guy. I really hope he's alright, I really think he's a good dude.

Sounds like everything is fine.

No idea who the fuck that guy is. Saw his picture and I feel like he will not be a big musical loss if he doesn't make it.
This. Only ever heard his name when JayzTwoCents built him a gaming computer for some reason....

I may get crucified for this...but he’s a fairly talented guy actually. His “rapping” is what sells for him but he’s a decent singer/guitarist. Seems like a pretty nice guy too to be so young and have such a high level of fame.

I liked his stuff when he was still fairly underground a few years ago but like anything the general public have run him into the ground.

I may get crucified for this...but he’s a fairly talented guy actually. His “rapping” is what sells for him but he’s a decent singer/guitarist. Seems like a pretty nice guy too to be so young and have such a high level of fame.

I liked his stuff when he was still fairly underground a few years ago but like anything the general public have run him into the ground.
he def has talent. this song right here is legit

My sister and her husband love his music, they keep begging me to listen to him. I'm a tough critic of hip hop though, so I'm doubtful I'll dig it. I'm more in to raw beats and sharpened lytics like East Coast stuff. Most rap these days kills me besides Run the Jewels, Kaan, Joey Bada$$, or K-Rino and a few other guys.

My sister and her husband love his music, they keep begging me to listen to him. I'm a tough critic of hip hop though, so I'm doubtful I'll dig it. I'm more in to raw beats and sharpened lytics like East Coast stuff. Most rap these days kills me besides Run the Jewels, Kaan, Joey Bada$$, or K-Rino and a few other guys.

K-Rino is in another class than these modern performers, he is a true artist.

Big difference to be an artist and performer. Post Malone is a performer.

This was anti-climatic as hell

Yeah, I don't think you'll like him. Personally, I don't even class him as hip hop. He's not quite mumble rap, but some kind of strange pop rap hybrid that all the kids love these days.

He's nowhere near the level of Run The Jewels etc.

I'm not a fan. Every song of his I've heard sounds the same. And they all seem largely lyrically empty. Just the same ol bullshit about drinking, drugs and swag.

He does seem like a legitimately cool guy though. I'd love smoke a bowl with him.

Back