Post-Exercise Caffeine Helps Refuel Muscles

Ian=confused

Muahahaha, another victim.

I'm Alan, the kilt wearing prairie boy who has an addiction to coffee and chocamine.

Centaur AKA Dan, is the BC boy pothead

I'll stick with Waxy Maize starch. Caffeine is counter productive as it is basically a diuretic.

I'll have to find a link to it, but Men's Health had an article about caffiene and chocolate milk as after work-out drinks to increase gains. Chocolate milk, no joke.

I'll have to find a link to it, but Men's Health had an article about caffiene and chocolate milk as after work-out drinks to increase gains. Chocolate milk, no joke.

Welcome to 2005

What's it like.....retro?

Muahahaha, another victim.

I'm Alan, the kilt wearing prairie boy who has an addiction to coffee and chocamine.

Centaur AKA Dan, is the BC boy pothead

Damn it all to heck

It's all oo confusing.

In regards to chocamine, what sort of dosage do you take. I asked in the pub but you leave for 3 hours and come back and 3 pages have passed.
I have heard 100mg is suitable, but then others say 500mg

I have a quick coffee question: Is freeze dried instant coffee any better than crappy regular instant coffee? Should I throw it out or does freeze drying preserve the oils in some way? It looks so golden brown and delicious.

I have a quick coffee question: Is freeze dried instant coffee any better than crappy regular instant coffee? Should I throw it out or does freeze drying preserve the oils in some way? It looks so golden brown and delicious.

Dude, that's like pure blasphemy, and I don't even consider it coffee. Buy whole organic bean, prefereably freshly roasted, although your timing has to be impeccable. Grind right before you brew.

Anything less is shight.

Dude, that's like pure blasphemy, and I don't even consider it coffee. Buy whole organic bean, prefereably freshly roasted, although your timing has to be impeccable. Grind right before you brew.

Anything less is shight.

Thanks Mike, time to buy an expresso machine.

Damn it all to heck

It's all oo confusing.

In regards to chocamine, what sort of dosage do you take. I asked in the pub but you leave for 3 hours and come back and 3 pages have passed.
I have heard 100mg is suitable, but then others say 500mg

I've taken as much as 1 tsp at a time. Which works out to...I'm not sure how many mg's

I've taken as much as 1 tsp at a time. Which works out to...I'm not sure how many mg's

that is probably...a lot

Its not the same density as caffeine is it...surely not....

*goes to look up density*

edit- looks like one g per teaspoon

Excuse my ignorance, but I thought caffiene was a diuretic and shouldn't be mixed with creatine (I have no idea where I heard this but it made sense at the time) - what about ephedrine plus caffiene? Does this mean I can use an ECA stack and Creatine at the same time?

Back