Post a picture of your current view

c2162533930ef1b9ef8d5cb3ae8ada17--lose-belly-fat-fat-cats.jpg

my sides omg I cant stop laughing

80675EF0-86F4-4A2B-8A3F-418A4AF86DE9_zpsdp8r3gf7.jpg

Where I get most of my dogging in

20180213_201514.jpg

Drinking beer and watching Scrubs

Finished the Reno’s on my sons room. I used multi coloured marettes on the end of the metal post hangers I put up for the guns so no one would lose an eye or cut themselves running by them.

HvH9Kan.jpg

G5pB3ik.jpg

I was able to mount the foam pick axe and sword at the foot of his bed with Velcro.

cH0AZih.jpg

h0pcdom.jpg

D6Hcp2E.jpg

Ias8nuo.jpg

I’d like to put an area rug in my sons room but he’s not into it. I’m going to keep looking to see if I find something that would look good then convince him he needs it.

Finished the Reno’s on my sons room. I used multi coloured marettes on the end of the metal post hangers I put up for the guns so no one would lose an eye or cut themselves running by them.

HvH9Kan.jpg

G5pB3ik.jpg

I was able to mount the foam pick axe and sword at the foot of his bed with Velcro.

cH0AZih.jpg

h0pcdom.jpg

D6Hcp2E.jpg

Ias8nuo.jpg

I’d like to put an area rug in my sons room but he’s not into it. I’m going to keep looking to see if I find something that would look good then convince him he needs it.
Damn,dream kid setup..I’m fucking jealous and I’m 40

arres-gloves-orange-barbeque.jpg
Googled da pic ,but yeah barbque ...
72 degrees sunny southern Cali in February

Damn,dream kid setup..I’m fucking jealous and I’m 40

I turn 41 the day after tomorrow and I’m jealous too. Gaming pc, gun wall, lizard, axe and sword, all his books on his shelf and LEGO in his closet.

Shit, today I put up 4 remote control pot lights (two under his bed and two on his toy shelf by the window) with the on off switch above the bunk bed so if he needs to pee in the night he can light up his room.

HvH9Kan.jpg

G5pB3ik.jpg

cH0AZih.jpg

h0pcdom.jpg

D6Hcp2E.jpg

Ias8nuo.jpg

Thats really awesome. You done a great job

Back