Post a musician that signifies your culture.

m25105

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We're all from different countries, and cultures. Not every music band and musician has to be American or British (not knocking on those two countries by the way. They've produced many musicians that have transcended borders.) So as the title say, share something from your culture.

The musician here is called Arif Sag.
The instrument he's playing is the Baglama Saz.

Don't know what she's singing because I usually have it on mute.

O.G. Best-Coast, LA Gangsterism, Homie… that sh*t is ingrained in us since Birth…

Depressing, really, but we do make beautiful music…

Lea Salonga gained international fame for her work in Miss Saigon, on Broadway. I grew really close to Broadway. I really do enjoy musicals, and this kind of operatic theatrical type of singing and songs.

We're all from different countries, and cultures. Not every music band and musician has to be American or British (not knocking on those two countries by the way. They've produced many musicians that have transcended borders.) So as the title say, share something from your culture.

The musician here is called Arif Sag.
The instrument he's playing is the Baglama Saz.

Found it funny that your location reads "Denmark" (I'm from Denmark too). Your clip certainly isn't what I would have thought of as being representative of "danish culture/music". Which might sound slightly racist, but it's not meant to be. It's more me realizing (yet again) that "danish culture" isn't limited to my point of perspective.

Last edited:
Jim, no doubt

singer, poet, antagonist, miscreant, enemy of society.
prophet of the untold future that came to pass without his presence.
a Doors show was both electric and mesmerizing.
a journey to a part of your consciousness both tantalizing and frightening.
(helped to be high as fuck btw, lol)

Pan Franek and Zosia are god damned legends!

Or...

Jim, no doubt

singer, poet, antagonist, miscreant, enemy of society.
prophet of the untold future that came to pass without his presence.
a Doors show was both electric and mesmerizing.
a journey to a part of your consciousness both tantalizing and frightening.
(helped to be high as fuck btw, lol)

Break on thru to the other side bruv..

Ep20_al_cheers-thumb.jpg

true story:
many years ago, when I was working patrol, I was dispatched to an auto burglary with the victim standing by. after talking briefly to the young man ifo his car with a smashed window, I asked his name for the report and he said "Pablo Manzarek" and I was like "Your dad is...?"
And he said "Yea."
After a moment, and never wanting to waste a good opportunity for a dumb joke, I said
"Well, it appears the burglar here was trying to 'break on through to the other side."

Hilarity ensued back on the station house when I told the story. Not so much at the scene.

the end.

Ian McKaye, Thurston Moore, Kevin Shields, Neil Halstead, Isaac Brock...

Back