Possibly the greatest revenge ever

ClubFoot

Inhaling from the Six Demon Bag.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s long, but worth it.

Sorry if it’s a repost, but it tickled me in the same way the victim tickled the bullies mom.

The best revenge was Japan creating anime to avenge Hiroshima and Nagasaki with autism in the western world.

It’s long, but worth it.

Sorry if it’s a repost.

Not even going to listen for two reasons.
One I don't like their pictures. Fuck em their corny.
And two, they are doing what every radio station is doing in the entire country.

They'll do this and then for their next bit they are gonna make a prank phone call to someone and then announce they are a radio station, and every one has a fun filled cuss free laugh.

If they get the Asian to smash her face in the fat girls box.

Ill watch.

I've seen this before.

Now that is revenge. Sweet sweet revenge.

You know that these radio station calls are all fake, right? They pay people to call in.

Wow. That's just epic. Although it would have been better if he fucked his bullies wife as well.

- Call in show for people who want the radio hosts to contact their recent date to ensure a second.

- woman calls show and tells them how a young stud woo’d her and how he made her feel like no other man has made her feel.

- radio station calls young stud to arrange date.

- young stud laughs at being on a radio programme and explains the cougars son bullied him and that he only fucked her for revenge.

- young stud promises to send bully naked pictures of his mom in various sexual poses.

- hilarity ensues.

Back