Possible to buy Bellator NYC outside USA?

Yeah kind of disappointed it's not available to buy online. I haven't had cable in years.

You can buy it easily enough using a VPN. Or download the free Epic Privacy Browser and use the built in proxy server. If you set to UK, it'll cost 14.99 GBP (about 20 USD, or 25 CAD.)

I wish some shit show like FIVE in the U.K. Would just pick up bellator

Ive been saying this relating to strikeforce since forever and here we are in 2017 watching everything 3 days late

You can buy it easily enough using a VPN. Or download the free Epic Privacy Browser and use the built in proxy server. If you set to UK, it'll cost 14.99 GBP (about 20 USD, or 25 CAD.)

Using VNP and then writing all of your personal information when buying the PPV probably isn't a great idea LOL.

I sent those lazy motherfuckers at Bellator an e-mail and told them to make this product avaible worldwide.

it seems like bellator 180 is not included if you buy this ppv through youtube?

the blurb suggests that it is being shown on Spike only.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

Not sure if you have the same Playstation Store in Europe, but in Canada I'll be ordering it through my PS4. $49.95 in HD! lol

Back