Possible card that could break UFC PPV record?

I don't think ronda can sell anymore...at least not nearly as well...she's been destroyed twice and exposed for the fraud she always was...nobody is stupid enough to buy into her false hype.

You underestimate the stupidity of people buddy

GSP v Conor would do it. The rest of the card is irrelevant

GSP vs Conor & 13 fights with unknowns would break the UFC record

Adding any other fights is silly & a waste
True, but don’t they stack the cards for a reason when conor is fighting? Maybe give some other champs the “rub” or make some new hardcore fans with the awesome card. You could just go the boxing route and just do the main and a bunch of unknown fights but I think that doesn’t help the sport overall

True, but don’t they stack the cards for a reason when conor is fighting? Maybe give some other champs the “rub” or make some new hardcore fans with the awesome card. You could just go the boxing route and just do the main and a bunch of unknown fights but I think that doesn’t help the sport overall

I get that
I was just saying that there is no reason to add fights like these just to try & break the record
Ngannou beats Stipe and defends against Cain in a comeback fight
TJ vs DJ for the FlyW belt

GSP/Conor can do it without them

But I understand your reply & I wasn't completely clear on my end maybe

Conor's comeback fight will break the PPV record. Doesn't matter who he fights. Doesn't matter who else is on the card.

Anyone on that card with PPV points will never have to work another day in their lives.
Mcgregor already stated if he returns, he wants a clause in his contract that no other fighters on his card will receive PPV points.

Mcgregor already stated if he returns, he wants a clause in his contract that no other fighters on his card will receive PPV points.

Where did you read that? Would be massively cunty if true tbf :confused:

GSP/Conor

Ngannou/Stipe

Cyborg/Rousey

MM/TJ

BJ / Silva catchweight double retirement bout.

GSP vs Conor & 13 fights with unknowns would break the UFC record

Adding any other fights is silly & a waste

But they could target different markets to max the number...

- Conor vs GSP
- Brock vs Stipe for HW title
- Ronda vs Miesha 3

Could be the 4th of July card.

UFC is never breaking any PPV record

Back