Populist Correctness: The New PC Culture of Brexit & Trump

This is gonna go nowhere with you. Yeah obviously there will be SOME racists anywhere you go or any side. But your tactic is what one would call "poisoning the well". If there are racists, they are a minority, but by focusing in on that minority you are poisoning any purposeful conversation and only attempting to put conservatives on the defensive.

I mean, what point does it make to say that some white people on Trumps side are racist? Are they a majority? No. Do they represent me or Trump? No. So who gives a fuck? Again, poisoning any productive conversation. Any any dumb 18 year twitter addicted liberal comes along and will buy that shit since they heard someone who sounds smart saying it.

Thats your tactic. Good fucking job.

And my calling BLM is not partisanship, its observing how their own fucking leaders spew about white genocide and cop killing> I can provide dozens of examples if you want. Oh, and how about the Dallas cop killings? Who was that again? What about their chant to kill cops at any rally? Huh? What do you have to say about that? 'Pigs in a Blanket, Fry 'Em Like Bacon'!!!!

You accuse me of poisoning the well because I suggest racists make up a significant portion of the Trump voter base, and provided statistical evidence to support it (operating on the assumption that racism will play a part in at least some of the 60%+ of Trump supporters who believe it), yet you can only provide dozens of examples out of a movement of hundreds of thousands (maybe millions? Not sure), yet assert it as a terrorist organisation? And you don't see the hypocrisy?

Actually the initial claim was that liberals violently assault people and riot. When asked what percentage liberals do that, nobody could answer, because it would make their characterisation of their political opponents look absurd. I used actual polling days to suggest that a majority of trump supporters believe something that could be attributed to racism in part. Do you not see the difference?

I'm not going to bother arguing that social progress is a good thing or not. People were arguing against the civil rights act, gay marriage, etc as things that were going to bring down the social order. Never happened then, won't now. The world is just changing and there are always going to be properly who don't like it.

You're doing the same thing you were so critical of. You went from claiming the radicals were only a minority, to claiming that the majority of Trump supporters are racist.

I can do the exact same thing. Half of Democrats believe that Russia hacked the election. I used actual polling to suggest that a majority of trump supporters Democrats believe something that could be attributed to racism in part. Do you not see the difference that anyone can incriminate the Left and the Right?

There's a bunch of these studies, BTW, where both Republicans and Democrats look foolish. But of course you were right the first time before you decided to go for it and claim that only one side is ignorant and racist:

is that figure not suggestive of racism, stupidity, or both?

Face it, you're doing the same thing you said not to do. You even ironically asked who actually believes that before admitting that you believe it.

Last edited:
I dont see a great upside to shutting down the rallies. Its pretty scary to think that people are ok with shutting down the opinions of others simply because they dont want to listen or for others to listen. Besides, Trump would have been elected regardless

most people dont think this sort of thing is OK, even on the left.

by your own admission, and that of others, the vast majority of liberal protesters lately have been peaceful.

and its a HUGE benefit to the right. didnt milo's book become a bestseller after berkeley? trump was made a victim on the campaign trail by those goons, when he was doing a damn good job of shooting himself in the foot over and over. those protesters changed the narrative in his favor. theyre why hes the president....and maybe russia.

Back