Pope Francis makes me want to go back to Catholicism.

you know franky's statement was pretty good and I have to agree with it...but it's like the pot calling the kettle black. I do believe he is talking the talk but not necessarily walking the walk with that iced out chain of his and having people kissing his rings.

489221132-an-unidentified-cleric-kisses-the-ring-of-gettyimages.jpg

@Rod1

You may be interested in Bishop Robert Barron's YouTube channel. He has a lot of interesting talks on Catholicism and contemporary topics.

I didn't read the whole thread, but I found the title kind of interesting. I'm not a particularly religious man, but my mother was and I went to Catholic schools and was raised Catholic. I actually considered going to mass (haven't been for the better part of a couple decades save a wedding or two) to visit and see some folks I haven't seen for a while.
UNTIL this pope.
I may still attend a mass, but he should be removed.
Agree to disagree on this liberal shitstain of a partisan political hack of a pope.

UNTIL this pope.

I may still attend a mass, but he should be removed.
Agree to disagree on this liberal shitstain of a partisan political hack of a pope.

So you think Saint Francis shouldnt really be a saint? because compared to him, from which this Pope draws inspiration, he is moderate at best.

Saint Francis would had already sold all Church possessions and force everyone in monk garbs and into preaching.

Meh, I didn't mention Saint Francis, actually. Only you did.

I don't care about the church's money, they can hand it out as they see fit. This pope is a SJW who thinks money should be taken by force from the producers to give to "those less fortunate" (i.e. the NON-producers of society), you know---liberal-style.
To that I say no thank you.

Back