Pope Francis: countries must be prudent about only accepting as many refugees as they can integrate.

Amazing short speech about immigration at Sweden Parliament

Somehow global initiatives never follow through and it is only the Western European and Anglo countries which follow through.

I'm not part of that group, if that is a thing. I've known Catholics who fully agree and believe in the doctrine of salvation. Which is exactly what you need to have correct if you proclaim to be saved.

If you look within the Christian community itself, there are literally hundreds of different types. Basically all types agree on the doctrine of salvation, but then have different interpretations for everything else.

Yeah I know I have different friends from different Christian groups one believes the Catholics are pagans,
another one believes that Catholics are Satanists, another one believed the Catholics are really Atheists since they really don't believed in the one true god. I was raised Catholic in a Catholic Majority country but I dont really mind what they believe in or not they could believed Catholics are from a space bacteria... Lol I am an Atheist some think I am a Satanist I don't care what they think.

I am not going to have a tantrum over it.

Oh I know Catholic biggots who thinks all born again Christians are insane or just tottaly evil.

Last edited:
What? I didn't get that sense at all. Didn't he say atheists and Muslim can go to heaven? Didn't he even wash the feet of Muslim refugees? I think he means that the refugees should not just be quarantined in a camp or a ghetto.

No he means Muslim should eat lots of fork and go clubbing a lot and gret drunk Pop Francis used to be a bouncer he is probably sneaking out of the Vatican gets drunk in a Rome night club every week end.

i feel like theres an overlooked problem with taking in tons of refugees

the whole argument is that there are "good guys" who get victimized by the "bad guys" in the middle east. so we should let the "good guys" move in with us to save them, right?

what the fuck is the long term plan for the middle east then? make it so that it is only filled with homicidal maniacs and terrorists? how will things ever "settle down" or get under control if everyone who isnt a murderer leaves? who is supposed to take control and rebuild a civilized country?

Option 1:
senatus_uug0Xj.jpg
Option 2:
Jerusalem_Wall_v005_SE.jpg
Option 3:
Seriously though, I feel like the more civilized (or atleast stable) countries in the Middle East should put up a containment wall around them.

I'm not a big fan of Saudi Arabia, but they got the right idea of erecting massive fortifications along their borders to keep the jihad-happy neighbors at bay (after they, you know, helped creating Jihadidstan in the first place).

430-1421230259686332861.png

Last edited:
is the Pope accepting a bunch of refugees at the Vatican?

For someone who claims to be against symbolism, you clearly care a lot about it.

Christianity spread in the world through ecumenism, Jesus was not Italian, nor spoke latin, christianism expanded in part by adapting older religions into the christian faith, thats why you can see a lot of "paganism" in the church.

You want to go fundie like ISIS then you should go preach in Arameic and give mass on a rock like Jesus did.
If the *symbolism* happens to be paganism then yes I do care, because for a *church* going against God's word isn't a good way to communicate the Lord's message.

Wrong. Christianity spreads by the preaching of the Word, nothing more, nothing less. Wrong again, Christians did not adapt other *older* religions into them. Maybe the *catholics* did, but a true Christian organization follows the precepts laid down in the New Testament, particularly via the book of Acts for sound church foundation.

Trust me I do my share of representing my faith. I even do it here in these forums.

If the *symbolism* happens to be paganism then yes I do care, because for a *church* going against God's word isn't a good way to communicate the Lord's message.

Wrong. Christianity spreads by the preaching of the Word, nothing more, nothing less. Wrong again, Christians did not adapt other *older* religions into them. Maybe the *catholics* did, but a true Christian organization follows the precepts laid down in the New Testament, particularly via the book of Acts for sound church foundation.

Trust me I do my share of representing my faith. I even do it here in these forums.

So ill assume you dont celebrate thanksgiving or christmas right?

And if what you said were true, then we wouldnt be eating pork or shellfish.

Help your fellow man, but do it intelligently. I don't see what there is to disagree with here.

Last edited:
Put your money where your mouth is, Frank, bring a bunch into Vatican city.

is the Pope accepting a bunch of refugees at the Vatican?

Come on guys, this isn't some kind of classified information, and you have access to the same World Wide Web as the rest of us.

The Vatican may be a tiny place with 800 residents, but its people are certainly doing a fine job integrating the families that Pope Francis brought in straight from the refugees camp, without opening the floodgate to barbarians of the Cologne variety.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...hailed-saviour-syrian-refugees-lesbos-vatican

www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/25/what-happened-pope-francis-syrian-refugees-rescued-lesbos-vatican-rome

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eu...-refugees-following-pope-francis-lead-n594416

Translation let everyone into the cathedrals and fill them up so their will be no homeless in the world. Italy will soon topple China and India in terms of population...................................

I hope you're not pursuing a career in translation any time soon.

Last edited:
The Pope is 100% correct. But of course there is the typical shertard that disagrees without reading a single word of the article.

I'm still waiting for the people who disagree with what he said to make a coherent argument to back up their worthless one-liners.

Europe will split sometime in the near future.

Not a well thought out plan, or its by design.

Jesus would've been mad at the War Room for not accepting people in need.

You need to help the needy, even if their is .00000000000000000001% chance that one of them is a terrorist.

Remember turn your cheek instead of striking back.

i feel like theres an overlooked problem with taking in tons of refugees

the whole argument is that there are "good guys" who get victimized by the "bad guys" in the middle east. so we should let the "good guys" move in with us to save them, right?

what the fuck is the long term plan for the middle east then? make it so that it is only filled with homicidal maniacs and terrorists? how will things ever "settle down" or get under control if everyone who isnt a murderer leaves? who is supposed to take control and rebuild a civilized country?

Alot of regions in the middle east are facing major water issues. even the syrian civil war has its roots in unemployment and failing farms right across the country because of drought.

Thing is. europe at some stage was going to see what we are seeing now call it what you want but theres going to be a lot of people involved in economics who are going to be secretly backing the right wing.

Future influxes will cripple economies.

This is one of the Pope's more reasonable statements. I do not think we should require struggling economies like Poland or Hungary to integrate thousands of immigrants (as the Pope has demanded in the past). There's already poverty, unemployment, unhappiness, the excess burden of refugees will only serve to cause further conflicts.

It should be the countries that are most well-off financially, that are most invested into the Middle East militarily or otherwise, that bear the burden. Germany, Britain, France, the United States. To strong-arm struggling countries into being part of the refugee crisis, to stagnate their development, I'm not in line with this.

ISIS captive among new refugees welcomed by Pope Francis
By Elise Harris, Vatican City, Apr 3, 2017

Pope_Francis_greets_pilgrims_in_St_Peters_Square_at_the_general_audience_on_Oct_19_2016_Credit_Lucia_Ballester_11_CNA.jpg

The Vatican has taken in three new Syrian families, some members of which were ISIS prisoners before gaining freedom and fleeing the country.

According to an April 3 Vatican communique, the families – two of whom are Christian – took the place of the families welcomed by the Vatican last year, who with the help of various organizations have now become independent, and have moved out of their Vatican apartments.

The decision to welcome them was made in response to the Pope's Sept. 6, 2015, appeal for all European parishes, religious communities, monasteries and shrines to house one refugee family. At the time, the Pope said the two Vatican parishes – St. Peter's Basilica and St. Anne's parish – would also be hosting one family each.

St. Peter's Basilica provided an apartment for an Eritrean family, consisting of a mother and her five children.

The family hosted by St. Anne's parish was a Christian Syrian family, consisting of the parents and two children, who fled from the Syrian capital of Damascus and arrived in Italy the same day Pope Francis made his appeal.

Both families had made their way to Greece, their homes having been bombed, and made it to Italy with the help of the “Humanitarian Corridors” project run by the Sant'Egidio Community and the Federation of Evangelical Churches in Italy to provide refugees safe passage without risking their lives in the Mediterranean.

Numbering 13 people in total, the new families taking their place arrived at different times: one in February 2016 and two in March of this year.

Of the two families who arrived in March, both suffered “kidnapping and other types of discrimination” because of their Christian faith.

The first family is composed of a mother and her two adolescent children, their grandmother, an aunt and another Syrian woman who lives with them.

The second family consists of a young couple and their newborn daughter, Stella, who was born two weeks ago in the apartment they are now living in.

According to the communique, the mother had been a prisoner of ISIS for “several months,” but now, after arriving in Italy, “has again found peace.”

The third family, who arrived to Italy in February 2016, is Muslim and consists of parents and their two daughters, the eldest of whom is ill.

However, the family has begun a process of integration in which both children attend school and their mother is enrolled in a graduate course for Intercultural Mediators,entering just a few days ago a program for career training.

To date some 70 families, including those hosted by the Vatican, have arrived to Rome with the help of the Humanitarian Corridors project, totaling 145 people between them.

Apart from the assurance of a warm welcome through various parishes, communities and associations, the families are accompanied after arriving by volunteers, who help them in the integration process, beginning with learning the Italian language.

In addition to the families hosted by the Vatican, an additional 21 Syrian refugees – who came back with the Pope after his 2016 trip to Lesbos – receive economic assistance from the Holy See, and in some cases are hosted by religious or private families.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...-new-refugees-welcomed-by-pope-francis-60793/

Last edited:
Somehow global initiatives never follow through and it is only the Western European and Anglo countries which follow through.
That's because we are good goyims and do what they tell us. Actually, they manufacture these feel-good feelings through the MSM/social media and the open-order libtards bask in the how virtuous they must be by allowing these poor "refugees" in. Libs have no sense of the long term, but the appeal to emotion is strong and they know it. In time they may learn the folly of their ways but I doubt it.

I don't disagree with the pope, but we should be weary of who we are bringing in

for obvious reasons, and also for reasons that are less obvious

A major concern is that the Kremlin has seeded the migrants with secret operatives who will be activated once they reach Europe.
Warsaw has “credible multi-source information” on this, including intelligence from U.S. and British spy partners, indicating that Russian intelligence services have sent Illegals to Syria, then on to Europe, posing as Middle East refugees. They are destined for several EU countries, including Germany, France and Britain.
“We’ll never be able to select SVR Illegals out from the masses of refugees,” explained a Pentagon intelligence official. “They would beat our immigration vetting, and we’re stronger there than most of Europe.”

http://observer.com/2016/04/how-the-kremlin-manipulates-europes-refugee-crisis/

Back