Poor vision

Judo is a bad example from what I seen Judo it's not strikes like one would do in MMA, boxing, and other full contact sports.

I've done a fair bit of striking (10 years or so) and the only time I've ever lost a contact has been in Judo.

Judo is a full contact sport, believe me. Easily the most physically demanding sport I've done so far.

I've done a fair bit of striking (10 years or so) and the only time I've ever lost a contact has been in Judo.

Judo is a full contact sport, believe me. Easily the most physically demanding sport I've done so far.
Well I can't say anything about the losing a contact and Judo plus no argument about the contact aspect. But it's not known to be a STRIKING sport which IMHO is the major issue with vision correction. With Judo isn't about grappling, tossing, etc.? That was where my thought process was at with that one.

Yea my contact lens cost £100 so if they fall out I'm fucked lol

This isn't a smart answer by any means but it sounds like it's time to either take the risk or find something else to do. Sometimes you just have to say "fuck it, let's go" or walk away.

Well I can't say anything about the losing a contact and Judo plus no argument about the contact aspect. But it's not known to be a STRIKING sport which IMHO is the major issue with vision correction. With Judo isn't about grappling, tossing, etc.? That was where my thought process was at with that one.

Yeah, you mostly lose contacts getting crossfaced and shit like that.

I can't see an issue getting hit in the face with contacts in, but mine are the soft disposable ones so maybe different kinds are different.

Back