Poor TNG crew has to work with a senile captin with dementia

Star Wars looks like it has a great sandbox but it doesn't. It is the same shit over and over. Star Trek has a true sandbox universe that it has been building on for 50 years.
That may be true... I don't know... I got disinterested in Star Trek a couple of years after the new Generation came in. I still watch the blockbuster movies, but the series wasn't keeping my interest.

In general though... I never thought is was anywhere near as rich as the Star Wars universe. I always favored teh star Wars characters over the star trek ones... & the whole mythology of the force & the Jedi & Sith have always been much more fascinating to me than the political agenda'z that seem to be the main aspect of the star trek series.

All good though... that's just my opinion. I like both... but I like Star Wars a lot better... personally.

@Clippy

Icon%2BHeroes%2BStar%2BTrek%2Bpaper%2Bclips%2B2.jpg

I don't know why Captain Picard can't just say "Come IN" like everybody else. He's probably known as Captain "Cum" Picard to some people on the Starship.

Star Wars looks like it has a great sandbox but it doesn't. It is the same shit over and over. Star Trek has a true sandbox universe that it has been building on for 50 years.

I'm hoping that Star Wars can start moving in that direction, but a sandbox universe was never the intention.

So they have magical fucking replictors but you never see anyone eating a cheeseburger? Bullshit. Completely ruins my sense of immersion cause you know if you give motherfuckers unlimited cheeseburgers they're gonna be eating cheeseburgers 24/7. Could never get into the show after that.

you have to make a distinction here, TNG series Picard is actually a great man, and the best officer in Star Fleet imo, calm, smart and a born leader; on the other hand you have TNG movies Picard that for some strange reason transforms into an action hero and shoots everybody while screaming, idk why that happens but there is a difference

I don't know why Captain Picard can't just say "Come IN" like everybody else. He's probably known as Captain "Cum" Picard to some people on the Starship.

It is no coincidence that whenever Troi is in distress she sounds like she’s having an orgasm.

you have to make a distinction here, TNG series Picard is actually a great man, and the best officer in Star Fleet imo, calm, smart and a born leader; on the other hand you have TNG movies Picard that for some strange reason transforms into an action hero and shoots everybody while screaming, idk why that happens but there is a difference

Agreed, totally different people. I like TV show Picard, we'll call him Larry. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back