Poor Salty Luke...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Get the drums ready because he won't make it out of the first knee! I mean he is between a rock and a hard place literally. Whittaker would've finished quickly on the feet and knowing Romero will dig a tunnel to in his receding hairline forehead! Where should he go after this, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Did the fight happen already or what did I miss

Can't be the only one that thought this thread was about a salty Luke Thomas before opening it?

I'm starting to think you might not be a Rockhold fan.

Romero was getting raped by Jacare by the 3rd round, in a 5 round fight he most likely would've lost by stoppage. He was almost stopped by Kennedy. He got decisively beat by Whitaker, who was injured. Rockhold is going to trash him. I see a 3rd or 4th round stoppage by GnP or submission.

Luke will win this one

Trust me

Not a fan of Rocksalt but I think he's going to win. Yoel is going to gas.

I dislike both of them. And Sherdogers forget how bad Romero gas tank is.

Romero better Ko luke in the first round, because if he don´t Luke gonna outpoint him.

I dislike both of them. And Sherdogers forget how bad Romero gas tank is.

Romero better Ko luke in the first round, because if he don´t Luke gonna outpoint him.
I don't understand why people say this.
His gas tank is so bad he has numerous 3rd round stoppages.

I think Luke is the favorite.

Am hopings for a KO win for Romero though.

Obligatory

tubRsxe.jpg

Rockhold would be full bald and still take your girl

Luke kicks, ya know

I don't even like Luke, he has zero verbal skills or charisma, but I think he handles Yoel pretty easily

Romero was getting raped by Jacare by the 3rd round, in a 5 round fight he most likely would've lost by stoppage. He was almost stopped by Kennedy. He got decisively beat by Whitaker, who was injured. Rockhold is going to trash him. I see a 3rd or 4th round stoppage by GnP or submission.

Odd.

I thought knocked jacare on his ass at least once, and won the decision.

I agree. If Rockhold makes it through 2 rounds, he wins.

I agree. If Rockhold makes it through 2 rounds, he wins.
I think he should look to initiate clinches against the fence in rounds 1 and 2. He's strong enough and good enough at grappling to hang with him there, I think. That will tire Romero out. Luke is used to training with DC, Cain and Khabib. Romero is a beast, but he isn't levels above those guys.

I would love to see Luke salt all over Romero.

Wait, I mean I would love to see Luke mount Romero.

Wait, I mean I would love to see Luke get mount on Romero and finish on him.

Wait...

<Moves><{anton}>

Back