Poor poor stoppage by Winslow (Merged Discussion)

Lol what discussions are you merging TS? Furthermore, why is this a discussion to begin with?

She looked like she was trying to stop a fight between two guys fighting over her.

You act like Donovan was out... he was turtling, stunned but not out, stoppage was fine plz

She's bigger than Mazzagati.

It is because she is a women. Most of the hate has nothing to do with her ability but with that she has boobs. Doesn't matter what she does she will always have this irrational hate.

She approached the fighters like a panicky female. Wait...she IS a panicky female.

Perfect stoppage. He was not out cold and she gave him enough time to regroup until it was clear he was not going to.

Stoppage was fine, wtf

But Winslow should not ref fighters above 170

Imagine if she was there for Bigfoot Overeem

It is because she is a women. Most of the hate has nothing to do with her ability but with that she has boobs. Doesn't matter what she does she will always have this irrational hate.

Kim is harmful to women in the sport. She doesn't even ref women's fights well like the terrible Tate vs. Zingano stoppage (and I am most definitely not a Tate fan or apologist). She's not disliked for being female, she's disliked for being incompetent. People hate Miragliotta and Mazzagatti too and they are definitely not female.

2.gif

Justin+Lawrence+Headkick.gif

Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

good stoppage, could have been literally any other ref

so many misogynistic idiots. Sad.

Great stoppage, really. Perfectly timed. Gave the fighter a chance to recover.

Well the stoppage was timely, but she looked a bit hesitant to get in between them.

good stoppage, not the worst ref either

so many misogynistic idiots. Sad.

Misogynistic?

Fuck off back to Tumblr. This isn't misogyny. If a male referee tried to stop a fight like that I'd say the exact same thing. She just happens to be female.

I don't see what was bad about that stoppage at all. He didn't take any shots on the ground as he was covering up- though at the same time he was obviously done from the punch. Good stoppage.

I'm not some super feminist but this wouldn't even be a thread if it were a male ref.

Majority of people on twitter agree - https://twitter.com/search?q=Kim Winslow&src=typd&f=realtime

"they have to get Kim Winslow out of the octagon. Not about ability, her being responsible for LHW fighter safety is reckless"

"Not saying Kim Winslow shouldnt ref men but she shouldnt be reffing LHW fights. Yall see how scared she was to stop that fight?"

"Great show of decorum! Kim Winslow politely asked Villante to stop pummeling Donovan's face."

She is NOT big enough to seperate two 205lb+ Men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back