Poor Lee...

I was gonna roast ya but i see im too late
You ain't roasting shit you punk ass bitch
full

Well they kinda have different grappling styles.

And let's see how Edson comes back from this, I think deep down he knows he isn't getting gold and is just a middle of the pack guy.
Middle of the pack? Top t in the world is not middle of the pack man.

Everyone is talking about barboza's kicks, I'm not sure he will throw many tonight to be honest. It's not smart to throw a lot of kicks against a decorated wrestler.

The ones he does throw will do some damage, for sure, and his kicks are amazing but I don't see him throwing any more than 3 or 4 per round. I see him utilizing his boxing on the feet mostly, he will probably try knee's once he has Lee's takedowns timed also.

Middle of the pack? Top t in the world is not middle of the pack man.

If he loses that self believe I think that's exactly what he will become.

Can't beat Khabib, can't beat Tony, probably can't beat Conor so what is his end game here ? just fight to get better contract / show purses until you ride into the sunset but once a fighter realizes he can't be the best out there they lose something in my opinion, some mental edge aspect.

Lee isn't defeated yet, I saw him rationalizing it on his age on his experience on his staph good or bad he had something to fall back on what does Edson have.

So was khabib lol
Yeah, but Lee doesn't have the top level world champ wrestling or the chin, so he basically well done and just stick a fork in him! Barb is stronger and will get those knees and high kicks in and finish big mouth once and for all

Everyone is talking about barboza's kicks, I'm not sure he will throw many tonight to be honest. It's not smart to throw a lot of kicks against a decorated wrestler.

The ones he does throw will do some damage, for sure, and his kicks are amazing but I don't see him throwing any more than 3 or 4 per round. I see him utilizing his boxing on the feet mostly, he will probably try knee's once he has Lee's takedowns timed also.
He has such fast kicks that he will risk it, but Lee is in an extremely hostile environment here and his chin cannot save him because a kick is harder than a punch!

I think your confusing Lee with Tyrone. Dudes pretty laid back when it comes to racial issues.
Except when shit talking Sage. Let's not pretend Lee isn't a racist prick.

Lee is ranked too high, should be below Al

GTFO Iaquinta has one win in the past three years over a totally shot fighter, and the best win on his record was a fucking robbery against Masvidal.

He has such fast kicks that he will risk it, but Lee is in an extremely hostile environment here and his chin cannot save him because a kick is harder than a punch!

Ya your right, but if lee catches one and takes him down then barboza won't throw many more after that unless lee is gassed

Back