Poor Lee...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tonight he will know how good Khabib is and Conor will realize that his chances at getting that belt again are big 0! Can you dig it?

giphy.gif

MMA Math is great.
It doesn't usually work out the way you think it will so who knows.

Lee probably wins. Barboza got physically and mentally mauled by Khabib, he's never coming back from that beating.

Lee probably wins. Barboza got physically and mentally mauled by Khabib, he's never coming back from that beating.
I hope you are wrong even though I like Lee also.

Those kicks though are so fast. Lee is a clumsy striker and that should cost him

Barboza’s TDD should shine here, the skill gap in striking is immense however. I expect Barboza to land early and often with his quick kicks and punching off to angles

Conor's fighting Khabib for the belt later on this year you goof

<31>

I think your confusing Lee with Tyrone. Dudes pretty laid back when it comes to racial issues.
People have gotten the completely wrong impression of Lee. He's one of the most laid back and friendliest fighters in general.

Chin Lee gon get his head knocked off by a reverse double spinning wheel kick

Tonight he will know how good Khabib is and Conor will realize that his chances at getting that belt again are big 0! Can you dig it?
let's hope. Pulling for Edson. Can't stand Lee.

Well they kinda have different grappling styles.

And let's see how Edson comes back from this, I think deep down he knows he isn't getting gold and is just a middle of the pack guy.

Back