Poor Khabib

Everyone just put these McFanboy losers on their ignore list, forum is easier to read.

Nah,always good for a laugh.There's a few I had to though as it was just too much. notori0us1,Notoriouslefthand,Notoriousmillions to name a few,and what's with the same names lol.

Not saying that fight will be over after first punch but it's possible for sure the way Khabib likes to rush in and pressure his opponent against cage right from beginning. Michael Johnson had pretty much success striking against Khabb & Conor is different kind of animal. Fight will be over before first bell rings.

Nah,always good for a laugh.There's a few I had to though as it was just too much. notori0us1,Notoriouslefthand,Notoriousmillions to name a few,and what's with the same names lol.

It's going to get a lot worse with the McFanboy spam in the coming weeks.

I think people will have a better appreciation for Jose’s godtier takedown defense after this fight. Having great striking is one thing, having the ability to keep it in your realm against a determined grappler is another thing altogether. Then again, Conor could starch him in the first exchange. This place would be unbearable for months, if that happens. But it is a possibility.

It's going to get a lot worse with the McFanboy spam in the coming weeks.

Oh I definitely put some on ignore.Tbh I just generally don't go into threads about certain subjects that we already seen a million times unless i'm just bored (Conor,goat threads,weight cutting threads etc.)Unfortunately lots of threads end up somehow talking about Conor.Although sifting through all the crap is annoying and I wish if I had someone on ignore I simply wouldn't see threads they started.All the crap should be merged but that went out the window a long time ago since mods didn't stay onto it.Understandable though as there's just too much crap.

Yeah his record really reflects all those terrible tactics he uses

You take rda out and that record means nothing. Conor is a very febeast to the rest of the weak opposition that khabib has gone undefeated against.

If he fights conor like he did Al then khabib is getting slept. Obviously I doubt he'd be so silly but the hate on here for conor means noone even accepts that as a possibility.

You take rda out and that record means nothing. Conor is a very febeast to the rest of the weak opposition that khabib has gone undefeated against.

If he fights conor like he did Al then khabib is getting slept. Obviously I doubt he'd be so silly but the hate on here for conor means noone even accepts that as a possibility.

Why would he fight Conor like he did Al?

Conor won't be his 3rd opponent change in two days when they fight.

You take RDA out and he's 25-0. Conor has been defeated multiple times by lesser guys than who Khabib fought. End of the day, it doesn't really matter until they fight but just lmfao @ saying Khabib uses bad tactics

Oh I definitely put some on ignore.Tbh I just generally don't go into threads about certain subjects that we already seen a million times unless i'm just bored (Conor,goat threads,weight cutting threads etc.)Unfortunately lots of threads end up somehow talking about Conor.Although sifting through all the crap is annoying and I wish if I had someone on ignore I simply wouldn't see threads they started.All the crap should be merged but that went out the window a long time ago since mods didn't stay onto it.Understandable though as there's just too much crap.

They should have kept that Conor/Mayweather sub-forum, because it basically became the wasteland of "all things Conor" after the Mayweather fight. I just don't get why someone would dedicate so much time using Conor to troll discussions and spamming gifs all over the place.

Dom Cruz is one of the best counter strikers I’ve ever seen.

Any little mistake and he can knock his opponent out cold.

He's a pretty good counter striker and has great footwork and throws odd punches at odd angles .....but who has he ever knocked out cold?

Everyone just put these McFanboy losers on their ignore list, forum is easier to read.
youre doing everyone (especially me) as disservice by NOT having TITS in your AV anymore. What the hell are you thinking?!

He always rushes in and that is terrible tactic against best counter striker ever seen on MMA. I'm not surprised if history repeats itself and Conor knocks him out with first punch.

Maybe that's why he might not rush in this time?
{<huh}

TD vs TDD. That's the main factor going into this fight. A flash KO from Conor is definitely a possibility, but highly unlikely unless his TDD does prevail.

Chuck Liddell is the MMA goat counter striker, not Conor.
66z2n7.jpg
260x3lh.jpg
ibkwfc.gif

Back