poor Cyborg,Faber,Vera,Shields,Evans,Rawlings #boycott

MMAPurity

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
a little birdie told me that the guy that used to run bj penn's website is the one responsible for all the clickbait spam on Cyborg's, Faber's, Vera's etc.. FB profiles. He said after Penn fired him and his "Playboy model" girlfriend he immediately became admin of these other fighters FB profiles and started ruining their names.

C'mon Dana!! surely there has to be another way for these fighters to make a living?

It sucks because I had to unfollow Vera and Evans because I am also a fan of Faber. my fb timeline was getting hit with duplicate posts all the same crap. so i had to go with my boy faber.

In my opinion this is ruing the industry for the fans. whats going to happen when all the fighters run garbage news? and to make things even worse they got this new one champions.co thats doing the same thing. luckily im not a Bisping fan nor am i a fan of hendo.

I say we boycott this site. I love this sport. HARDCORE till I DIE.

#boycottclickbaitsites

Last edited:
This thread feels like some kind of reverse psychology shilling.

a little birdie told me that the guy that used to run bj penn's website is the one responsible for all the clickbait spam on Cyborg's, Faber's, Vera's etc.. FB profiles. He said after Penn fired him and his "Playboy model" girlfriend he immediately became admin of these other fighters FB profiles and started ruining their names.

C'mon Dana!! surely there has to be another way for these fighters to make a living?

It sucks because I had to unfollow Vera and Evans because I was also a fan of Faber. my fb timeline was getting hit with duplicate posts all the same crap. so i had to go with my boy faber.

In my opinion this is ruing the industry for the fans. whats going to happen when all the fighters run garbage news? and to make things even worse they got this new one champions.co thats doing the same thing. luckily im not a Bisping fan nor am i a fan of hendo.

#boycottclickbaitsites
I did notice that. So I stopped following most on FB. If you want still follow them, do it on IG. Most are controlled by them themselves. Probably Twitter too, but I don't do Twitter.

I just love MMA bro. it affected me because i happened to be fans of 3 of the fighters that got hit with this spam BS. you understand. dont you?

Was it the same birdie that told you to drop out of school?

I never got this "MMA Fighter Website that does the job of the press" type of thing. Sure i get that is supposed to get attention for the fighter but they all became the same.

And i noticed that Cyborg's page followed the same style of posting as BJPenn.Com.

Stopped using facebook tho, that thing is only useful these days to talk to relatives

Don't even check BJPenn's website. Sherdog is KING!!!

Was it the same birdie that told you to drop out of school?
that a lame ass comback bro. you should think a little harder before you reply. you can do it bro. all you have to do is try. you got this

how is that? just stating the fact that a fan can no longer follow more than 1 of these profiles without getting spammed with the same links.

how is that? just stating the fact that a fan can no longer follow more than 1 of these profiles without getting spammed with the same links.

Your mentioning the website in the second half just seemed shilly because the gripe in the first half is legitimate but seemed like a segue to name drop the site. I'm only half messing with you but it just seems suspect.

Your mentioning the website in the second half just seemed shilly because the gripe in the first half is legitimate but seemed like a segue to name drop the site. I'm only half messing with you but it just seems suspect.
omg. really? the entire gripe is legitimate. first and 2nd half. mentioned the champions.co because they are guilty of the same thing. spamming user with crizznapp. cant be a fan of more than one fighter. get spammed. give it a try. follow cyborg and faber or any combo really. SPAM. those sites are cancers of this industry. #boycott

It sucks because I had to unfollow Vera and Evans because I was also a fan of Faber. my fb timeline was getting hit with duplicate posts all the same crap. so i had to go with my boy faber.

#boycottclickbaitsites

Did you get laid off by BJPenn dot com?

#boycottclickbaitsites

A little birdie? this has been common knowledge for ages.

Yes, he (Pedro Carrasco is the dudes name) used to run BJPenn, had a falling out with BJ (something to do with BJ being coked up all the time - allegedly), quit BJ Penn.com, and joined up with George Mathews (sherdog member) and formed entimports.

Shortly after getting that up and running he invented a cock and bull story about BJ raping his girlfriend which caused BJ no end of problems

and yes, Entimports have agreements with multiple fighters to auto post articles to their social media feed

they have now started up a mirror side mmaimports

you been in prison with no internet for the last year or something?

Pedro and George are well known about these parts. :D

Last edited:
Back