Ponzinibbio would’ve KO’d Usman.

Usman wouldn't be scared to take down the Ponz like he was with Maia

So he would do it at will

Ponzi stops both usman and colby
I agree, even if Usman took down Ponzi for a couple rounds he’d still be in danger every second their on the feet. Kinda like the Conor vs Chad Mendes dynamic.

Hey Retard, Usman has already fought people with a good striking background (maybe not Ponzi level good but the point still stands). He usually wrestle UDs the guys he fights. Obviously tonight he fought differently as Maia isn't the type of guy you want to take down.

Is this the first ever match of his (Usman) you've watched?

yellow card or permanent ban forthcoming

No, I would assume he’d have a different game plan. I just think Ponzi’s footwork and hand speed is too much for Usman to avoid for 5 rounds. I think Usman’s striking defense is glaring and will be exploited.
I don't know how you would come to that conclusion from this fight. The last thing he was worried about was Maias hands or power.

Usman was hittable... by Demian Maia... a guy who isn't a great striker.

Usman woulda wrestle fucked Ponzi for 5 extremely boring rounds. Would have been even more boring than tonight's fight.

Hey Retard, Usman has already fought people with a good striking background (maybe not Ponzi level good but the point still stands). He usually wrestle UDs the guys he fights. Obviously tonight he fought differently as Maia isn't the type of guy you want to take down.

Is this the first ever match of his (Usman) you've watched?
I’ve seen basically all of Usman’s fights after TUF, piece of shit!

I’ve always thought he was overrated.

I don't know how you would come to that conclusion from this fight. The last thing he was worried about was Maias hands or power.
I’m not only referencing this fight, I thought Ponzi was gonna finish him before he was injured. I think it’s a terrible matchup for Usman. Not the easiest fight for Ponzi, but I feel he’d have a great performance against Usman.

Ponzi would have ended Snoozemans night within 2 rounds.

Getting wobbled on the feet by 2 week notice Maia is not a good sign.

A good striker with solid tdd defense like Ponzi is a bad matchup for Snoozeman.

Hope that fight is booked next so Ponzi can end this hypetrain.

I’m not only referencing this fight, I thought Ponzi was gonna finish him before he was injured. I think it’s a terrible matchup for Usman. Not the easiest fight for Ponzi, but I feel he’d have a great performance against Usman.
Well he'll need to have a great performance from off his back, because that's where he would most likely be.

Well he'll need to have a great performance from off his back, because that's where he would most likely be.
Honestly, I hope they fight soon. I could give a shit who’s the favorite or what’s likely. It’s an interesting matchup stylistically.

Back