Ponzinibbio vs Platinum Mike Perry Preview by UFC

I don't see the similarity. I got it 70/30 Santiago but that's still giving Perry a decent shot.
Forsure he has a shot, at this level anyone can win. Im not counting Perry out, but I would still be surprised.

People are forgetting the Jouban fight so quickly?

Ponzi by UD or late TKO

Someone is getting slept. Classic " Let Me Bang" Fight. #PLATINUM BLESS !!!

I hope the USADA hand delivers the juice to Mike Perry's house.

The big ear is getting slept in the first

Pinocchio gon’ get touched up by dem handz, boiiis!
On some real shit, the Ponce Ponz looks like a more technical striker... hope he gets KTFOd quick.

PMP needs to put PONZI on the mat and punch holes in his chest to win. he is taking a lot of damage with his style. not hating on pmp at all, still not a huge fan, just hope he isnt too in love with those black belt hands ( i think he invented that on his own tbh)

That fight didn't happen recently
Perry wasn't embarrassed

Cringe
the alan fight might as well have been in 10,000,000,000 BC , the point is he hasnt changed his style, he takes heavy damage to often
losing a fight in front of family friends and a worldwide audience isnt embarrassing? oops , my mistake what was i thinking.

the alan fight might as well have been in 10,000,000,000 BC , the point is he hasnt changed his style, he takes heavy damage to often
losing a fight in front of family friends and a worldwide audience isnt embarrassing? oops , my mistake what was i thinking.
How do you know this? Have you been watching him in camp? Just enjoy the fight and don't bet on this one. Could go either way.

How do you know this? Have you been watching him in camp? Just enjoy the fight and don't bet on this one. Could go either way.
i snuck a peekski through the window when they werent looking

This is gonna be a great fight. I dont see how Santiago Pinocchio loses this fight, but Perry is growing on me and I wouldnt mind seeing him winning here but I feel hes a huge underdog.

<Goldie11>

Back