Ponzi in one night put an end to all the platinum teenage fanboys

I don't like Perry, but I was actually a bit more impressed by him. Ponzi is top 10 and his grappling looked awful and he was pretty scared of Perry.
Agreed on the last part.

Perry, whos style I appreciate as a fan, was open to SO many counters, and Ponzinibio was not willing to execute, would run away instead. Eh, it worked. Fight was great too.

Till would/will completely destroy Perry guys, hes exciting, but not that good.

Agreed on the last part.

Perry, whos style I appreciate as a fan, was open to SO many counters, and Ponzinibio was not willing to execute, would run away instead. Eh, it worked. Fight was great too.

Till would/will completely destroy Perry guys, hes exciting, but not that good.
While I don't agree, as I think Perry will have improved by the time he gets in the cage with Till, I can't hate on that Av damn <mma4>

Lmao.

Hey did the Sens have a game tonight? My Blues shutout Winnipeg tonight, Tarasenko doing Tarasenko things.
Sens won 3-0 in minus 20.

Blues look great, expect them to lose in the second round of the playoffs.

While I don't agree, as I think Perry will have improved by the time he gets in the cage with Till, I can't hate on that Av damn <mma4>
Man, I hope he does. But Till is improving too, and already considerably more skilled.

Perry will always have that power tho. Problem is, he seems to rely on it solely.

Sens won 3-0 in minus 20.

Blues look great, expect them to lose in the second round of the playoffs.
Come on bro, Blues made it out of the second round 50% of the time in the last 2 years.

Don't hate
4RO7C43.gif

Nate's had a cult following since TUF 5 I myself have been a fan of his since then.
Yea. But his star rose after choking out Conor. Hes the guy that the straight Conor haters went to. Makes sense. I liked him too since that tuf. Saw him as Nicks little brother tho.

His submission of Conor made him a fav of mine tho. And im not a "hater", just loved the whole moment.

Ponz spanked that ass and took it back home to Argentina with him.

Aluminum Mike tried his best.

perry comes to baang but its the Platypus teen girls fan club that is abhorrent to adults.

Nobody is actually a fan of Ponzinibbio.
I am. Been talking him up since this fight was announced. Think he's one of the best in the division ... seems like "good people."

a dec win with a known eye poker. i guess you gotta take what you can get.

Back