Ponderosa's WH recordings

Because Trump is a thin skinned bitch who will try to suppress free speech? Yeah I think we all know that
Fuck all the symantics and bullshit.

We can all agree that it would be in the heffa's best interest to get a lawyer.

So you think it's a sign of strength Trump can't even tell the truth privately?

No you jackwagon . . . I don't . . . and I'm not sure how your mind jumped to that conclusion. Well, I guess I am . . . it was yet another attempt to impose your weird fetish of twisting things people say into some stupid point you feel the need to make.

Again, this isn't the same thing as just telling a lie to the public.

This is telling a lie to a personal friend in a private conversation you just fired because you're a cowardly little bitch.

The lie isn't the issue here, it's the weakness on display.

Goddamn it!

You're letting something bother you that shouldn't. Imo.

I also have the recorded footage of this ghoul getting fired that she hasn't released but announced she has and will release it only on PPV.

tenor.gif
No he acted like he he had no idea”nobody told me”and when she told him on the phone hilariously exclaimed “goddammit” in his best tommy wiseau impression

Last edited:
No he acted like he he had no idea”nobody told me”and when she told him on the phone hilariously exclaimed “goddammit” in his best tommy wiseau impression
I heard he picked up the phone and said "oh hi, mark".

LOL @ this idiot.

I'm glad that Mark Burnett cleared up any uncertainty.

The funniest part is the press briefing his press person started with omarosa has been fired 3 times and now 4th times from the white house. Like the apprentice is the real world. I can see trump insisting mention her being fired 3 times in the apprentice lool

LOL @ this idiot.

I'm glad that Mark Burnett cleared up any uncertainty.

Tom Arnold (who is a GOOD friend of Michael Cohen) said that Cohen has LOTS of tapes also...

He said that he's heard Trump using the hard R N-bomb on tape (so he says....)

He said he's working with Vice to get it all out there...

Whether this is true or not we'll see...

Tom Arnold (who is a GOOD friend of Michael Cohen) said that Cohen has LOTS of tapes also...

At first I thought Arnold was just a nut but at this point you literally can't write anyone off.

Seems like an oddly specific thing for a number of different prominent people to lie about over several years' time. Is it messed up that I'm hoping tape drops just because it will be fun to read people making excuses for it?

Seems like an oddly specific thing for a number of different prominent people to lie about over several years' time. Is it messed up that I'm hoping tape drops just because it will be fun to read people making excuses for it?

Remember when the "Grab 'em by the Pu$$Y" tape dropped....

The entire GOP coalesced around then candidate Trump and backed him anyway...

Makes you wonder what they'll do if that other tape comes out...

1453.gif

Back