Ponderosa's WH recordings

The guy who has that tape is a Trump cuck and won't release it. Many people have come forward claiming to have heard it and you can hear Trumps cronies discussing it on one of O dogs secret vagina recordings. She gots Drump shook!

<{jackyeah}>
I didn't realize Hollywood audio was held by one guy. dude most be doing well for himself.

The guy who has that tape is a Trump cuck and won't release it. Many people have come forward claiming to have heard it and you can hear Trumps cronies discussing it on one of O dogs secret vagina recordings. She gots Drump shook!

<{jackyeah}>
It won't matter one bit if a tape comes out with him saying it, in fact his base support will harden. Do you actually think his hardcore base has a problem with using that word, seriously?

It won't matter one bit if a tape comes out with him saying it, in fact his base support will harden. Do you actually think his hardcore base has a problem with using that word, seriously?
I nice portion of his base are pretty upset that they aren't allowed to use the word. You see it often here in certain threads.

Sounds like Omarosa wanted to have her cake and eat it.

Lol @ complaining about being paid 200k a year for almost no work.

Penn's comments years ago were to the effect of "Whatever you have heard about the things that Trump has said, I guarantee you it's worse."

To be fair I think the mystery is worse than the crime. When it comes to saying racially insensitive things it’s hard to think of much worse than Trump has said.

The N word would be the worst but not by much.

Unless there’s a tape of him admitting to killing people.

Back