Ponderosa's WH recordings

Great progress. Do you think support is going to go up or down after this story blows up?

Black Approval of Trump Climbs Despite Omarosa Allegations

The approval of President Donald Trump among black likely voters reached 36 percent in a Rasmussen poll amid allegations of racism from a former White House staffer.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/black...imbs-despite-omarosa-allegations_2624699.html

giphy.gif

Whoever is in charge of security for the Situation Room needs to be fucking fired. How the fuck are people bringing recording devices into what should be a SCIF?

Whoever is in charge of security for the Situation Room needs to be fucking fired. How the fuck are people bringing recording devices into what should be a SCIF?

It's almost as though the entire administration is utterly out their depths and has no business there at all.

It's a real shame there weren't a majority of the voting citizenry that knew that electing a serial conman and narcissistic fraud would be a bad idea.

It's almost as though the entire administration is utterly out their depths and has no business there at all.

It's a real shame there weren't a majority of the voting citizenry that knew that electing a serial conman and narcissistic fraud would be a bad idea.
Except it's not just this one. Numerous previous administrations and politicians can't seem to abide by the most basic rules of classified material and security measures.

<{you!}>

Except it's not just this one. Numerous previous administrations and politicians can't seem to abide by the most basic rules of classified material and security measures.

This admin is unlike anything else.

If there's one thing Donald Trump is terrible at it's his inability to hire the right person for the job.

Kinda hilarious how fast republicans on here turn on the people Donald Trump personally hand picked for each job. One min they are praising his appointee and the next min the person is straight up garbage and Trump is draining the swamps. Lol. Short term memory.

This guy is a riot. "She was absolutely awful at her job but I kept her around explicitly for my ego."

Simply the best, better than all the rest. ®
this is pretty much how everyone gets hired by him....they praised me and said nice things about me. Shows they are a good person

Denial at its finest.
Look, I'll give that at least at the moment, Trump has a *relatively* high approval rating with black people. I just doubt they are actually as high as Rasmussen's, a well known right-bias polling firm, estimates. I've seen numbers more along the lines of the low 20%'s. Still an accomplishment for any Republican president.

If there is a tape of him saying THE WORD why sit on it? He has come said that word is not in is vocabulary. A tape of him saying it would be a big sway for many many moderates AND 95% of his black support.
The guy who has that tape is a Trump cuck and won't release it. Many people have come forward claiming to have heard it and you can hear Trumps cronies discussing it on one of O dogs secret vagina recordings. She gots Drump shook!

<{jackyeah}>

Im saying it right now....trumps big scandal will be him fucking ivanka

Back