Ponderosa's WH recordings

No you jackwagon . . . I don't . . . and I'm not sure how your mind jumped to that conclusion. Well, I guess I am . . . it was yet another attempt to impose your weird fetish of twisting things people say into some stupid point you feel the need to make.

Then why defend it?

Where did I defend it?

I said it happens with politicians.

That's a defense, kiddo.

A classic whataboutism.

"I know Trump is a weak little liar, but so are other politicians so it's ok!!"

It's not ok. And that kind of attitude is what normalizes this behavior.

I can't believe I'm defending this woman, because I'm not, really, but to correct the record, she had prior experience, having worked in the Clinton White House.

Now, being as how reality shows are fake, and she actually had genuine prior experience, I don't see how it can be seen as improper that she was hired, other than that she had a prior relationship with Trump, which for some, is suspicious on its face.

I don't disagree with much that is being said ITT, I think she's pretty gross, but don't believe anything about how people behave on reality shows.

I half agree with you and I was probably conflating my opinion of her on the show with the range of poor behavior she engaged in after the show but before the White House.

Per Wikipedia, here's a summary of her Clinton time period.
In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]

She's been a wreck for years. Reality TV or not, I found the negative elements of her character to be intrinsic to herself, not an attempt to create tv show drama.

Trump dropping N-bombs wouldn’t at all be surprising and probably celebrated within his base.

That's a defense, kiddo.

A classic whataboutism.

You take way too much liberty with what you infer from comments people make on here.

I said other politicians do it . . . I never said it was ok.

You take way too much liberty with what you infer from comments people make on here.

I said other politicians do it . . . I never said it was ok.

If it's not ok for other politicians to do it than why use it as a rationalization for Trump's displayed character?

Trump fans are gonna be like, stoopid libruls. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said it all the time and everyone loves them. What's the big deal?

If it's not ok for other politicians to do it than why use it as a rationalization for Trump's displayed character?

A guy named "Rational Poster" whining about my comments defending and condoning a politician's lying . . . that's rich dude.

My comment was more along the lines of "it happens with politicians" . . . I'm not saying I'm okay with it or that it should be accepted by anyone.

A guy named "Rational Poster" whining about my comments defending and condoning a politician's lying . . . that's rich dude.

My comment was more along the lines of "it happens with politicians" . . . I'm not saying I'm okay with it or that it should be accepted by anyone.

Then why even bother?

Just affirm that it's bad period.

We agree, Trump is weak here.

Goddamn it!

Meh. This is another example of the media following the shiny object. I get it, they have to report it and people will talk about it but c'mon. The biggest, most controversial reveal is that Trump is a racist! Duh! We knew that a long time ago.

And if she has tapes I hope she releases them, but it still doesn't tell us anything new. And Cult of Trump will still defend him. Shit, he may get more street cred in the south.

Trump fans are gonna be like, stoopid libruls. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said it all the time and everyone loves them. What's the big deal?
Right! In before "this is it!!!!!".

They're so busy with this line of bullshit they missed like 50 real scandals!

That's a defense, kiddo.

A classic whataboutism.

So basically your saying ....... whaaaaaa <Waaah> You don't hate Trump enough there for U ARE A .......a racist, warmonger, Zionist, narcissist, just total shit stain of a person.

REMEMBER FOLKS ....... either u hate Trump completely and Express outrage an dis belief at e ery this g he does or says NO MATTER what it is ........ or ur racist.

Ponderosa is just wacky an Trump was dumb to even have her around. I doubt even Mueller takes her seriously.

Man.... You can just tell she stressed MCD into an early death.

Back