Poll worthy: Old school barber or hot chick salon

just cut your hair at home, buy a hair shaver and its done. only :eek::eek::eek:s, guidos and hipsters go to barber shops

sherdog has them in bunches from the looks of this thread

Sounds like she didn't just want a tip but the tip
She didn't mention a husband but mentioned two kids. She made a bad bet if she thought that would attract me.

I don't think it was sexual though; well outside of us both being of breeding age and opposite sexes.

What if you don't want a shaved head or a buzz cut?
p1271559_e_v8_ab.jpg

TS, regarding option 2...

Any DDs and do they also wash your hair in a sink?

I go to a couple of Kurdistani blokes who give me free shave & haircuts for setting them up with a Kodi and the right add-ins.

just cut your hair at home, buy a hair shaver and its done. only :eek::eek::eek:s, guidos and hipsters go to barber shops

you sound poor.

edit:
or bald/balding

Great point. I should have included price in the OP. Barber = $35 and salon = $50ish.

@Revolver does he sound poor? and can u make a poll for me?

Good lord!! $35.00 at the barber? You better be getting more then a haircut

the-single-guy-vs-the-pedicure-dumb-and-dumber.gif

If I were to ever stop doing my own buzz cuts, I'd probably go old school barber. Where men can act like men, and not have to worry about bitches feelings. And I'd look for one that is veteran owned and operated for them military style cuts, or at least be as close to my childhood shop as possible like this one.

IMG_1016.JPG

I don't even know how much a cut at the barber shop is. but i know getting trim from the girl who's been cutting my hair for 10+ years is about $20 with the tip included. So yeah

i started cutting my own hair. #3 all the way around.

old school barber.

I just pay 20 beans including tip, at least 30 beans during the holidays.

I have a full head of hair so there's no reason to shave my head.

Back