Poll worthy: Old school barber or hot chick salon

Next time I get my hair cut I'm going to this place

5239b5_d2caf0f8747747799038e6e37e87e7e1.png

Hot chick salon and have the gay dude cut my hair.

I can't trust just anyone to cut this hair.

I go to a cholo barbershop in Santa Ana because they're all really good at it

It's like 20 bucks but they give you a beer and put on 90s action movies and spend like an hour making it perfect

Every time I go there, girls compliment me afterwards

Only problem is that they don't do appointments and sometimes the line is like 4 hours long. I ether go 20 min before they open or I don't go at all

Check out Blazing Fades in Santa Ana near the 22 freeway and Grand. It's $17 for damn good haircut and they take appointments. You wont get stuck waiting hours, either. Only downside is they don't serve beer haha.

whoa, hold on a sec bro. Thought you were Chinese? Don't you dudes need your own places, like blacks? No racism.
yes we do,

barbershop was my most traumatic experience.

Barber for sure. You can stalk hot 20 somethings elsewhere.

Great point. I should have included price in the OP. Barber = $35 and salon = $50ish.

@Revolver does he sound poor? and can u make a poll for me?
$35 seems high for a barber, $50 is not bad for a salon... here it's like $75 vs $20. I'd probably pay the extra $15 to get my head massaged by a hot chick. Also, I care more about what some cute young chicks think of my hair than what some old fart thinks.

Hot chicks don't have to be good at anything to make money at it. They don't have to be good at waiting tables, mixing drinks or cutting hair. They just have to have a nice ass and a big rack and dudes will line up to pay them for subpar service because they think they have a chance of scoring.

I'd probably pay the extra $15 to get my head massaged by a hot chick. Also, I care more about what some cute young chicks think of my hair than what some old fart thinks.
lol, you sound young and dumb

$35 seems high for a barber, $50 is not bad for a salon... here it's like $75 vs $20. I'd probably pay the extra $15 to get my head massaged by a hot chick. Also, I care more about what some cute young chicks think of my hair than what some old fart thinks.

Hell, those god damned old farts were a bunch of long-haired, hippies in their day. They have no clue how to cut hair. I'm all like "take a razor to that shit and cut it short. Down to the skin on the sides. I ain't going to Woodstock old man." He got all butt hurt.

My haircut is pretty basic. I would go with whoever is most consistent and cheapest. It's nice to get a little pampered though. I remember one korean lady that use to cut my hair back in the day. She would massage your shoulders and head. Line up using a straight razor and she did a good job overall.

I don't do the straight razor because I don't want the back of my head filled with keloids or AIDS. I'd prefer to go to a barbershop of guys because you can talk sports, news, and get some generally good advice on life from the old heads in there. They've been there and done that.

The only men i know who go to a womens hairdressers are :eek::eek::eek:s
I'm not a :eek::eek::eek: and I go to the cheap super cuts type of place and usually get cut by a chick.

It's always interesting, whether it's the conversation or the chick just being a complete weirdo the entire time.

Honestly, if a man behaved like some of the hairdressers I've had he'd be in jail.

The last lady I had cut my hair was a recent Hungarian immigrant and was dead silent for the first few minutes. It was getting pretty tense so I tried to break the silence with a small easy to explain observation and she spun that into a long conversation about how home sick she was and her life story. It was pretty interesting. She spent a really long time washing my hair, like 5x longer than normal and every time I looked up she was making dead pan eye contact with me. Then she insisted on putting some wax/gel/whatever in my hair and she spent a really long time doing that too. If she was flirting her way to a tip she definitely played the long shot angle successfully.

I'm not a :eek::eek::eek: and I go to the cheap super cuts type of place and usually get cut by a chick.

It's always interesting, whether it's the conversation or the chick just being a complete weirdo the entire time.

Honestly, if a man behaved like some of the hairdressers I've had he'd be in jail.

The last lady I had cut my hair was a recent Hungarian immigrant and was dead silent for the first few minutes. It was getting pretty tense so I tried to break the silence with a small easy to explain observation and she spun that into a long conversation about how home sick she was and her life story. It was pretty interesting. She spent a really long time washing my hair, like 5x longer than normal and every time I looked up she was making dead pan eye contact with me. Then she insisted on putting some wax/gel/whatever in my hair and she spent a really long time doing that too. If she was flirting her way to a tip she definitely played the long shot angle successfully.

Sounds like she didn't just want a tip but the tip

Old school for me. Dudes I go to are Russian, I think.

Back