Poll worthy: Old school barber or hot chick salon

SammyPops

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
After upsetting my regular hair dresser, I am in the market for a new place. I am faced with two choices.

Option 1: there is an old school barber, with those old Italian guys, hot towels, and straight razors for the neck.

Option 2: a new hot chick salon popped up in my neighbourhood. Its that fancy latte drinking scalp massage place, but it does trade on hot 20s chicks, like the Hooters of salons.

I may try out both then make a decision.

For the poll: do you go to the Old School barber or the Hot Chick Salon?

Go for the haircut, stay for the happy ending

a good barber is like a good mechanic.
once you find one, you keep going to that person for life (or until they retire or die).

I would try the hot chicks and ask for a basic cut

Option 2: The old dudes do not necessarily do a better job at cutting hair. Plus, I hurt their feelings for some reason

Hot Chick Salon. You can't get a pedicure or your eyebrows waxed at an old guy barber shop.

I have dat old school barber. Dude thinks I'm an asshole but he cuts my hair like I'm royalty or some shit. He's one of those macho cowboy redneck types, and I always go in and ask for a eurofag style

tesla-boy.png

I have dat old school barber. Dude thinks I'm an asshole but he cuts my hair like I'm royalty or some shit. He's one of those macho cowboy redneck types, and I always go in and ask for a eurofag style

tesla-boy.png

whoa, hold on a sec bro. Thought you were Chinese? Don't you dudes need your own places, like blacks? No racism.

the barber i go to is like 70 years old i never ask for a razor shave because im pretty sure he would kill me

When I was younger I used to cut in a salon with older women, but now they changed part of the crew and are also female exclusive.

Now I cut my hair in a hipster ass barber that I'm not very fond of.

After upsetting my regular hair dresser, I am in the market for a new place. I am faced with two choices.

Option 1: there is an old school barber, with those old Italian guys, hot towels, and straight razors for the neck.

Option 2: a new hot chick salon popped up in my neighbourhood. Its that fancy latte drinking scalp massage place, but it does trade on hot 20s chicks, like the Hooters of salons.

I may try out both then make a decision.

For the poll: do you go to the Old School barber or the Hot Chick Salon?
I've done both, problem with salons is they charge like $75 for a haircut

Burn all ypur hair off with acid and then stop using the word hair dresser
Problem solved

I've done both, problem with salons is they charge like $75 for a haircut

Great point. I should have included price in the OP. Barber = $35 and salon = $50ish.

@Revolver does he sound poor? and can u make a poll for me?

Do what I do and get really high then wander into a random place for a haircut. It's like an adventure and even though results may vary sometimes the end result is just too good. Wandered into a black barber shop one time high off my ass and walked out with a fade. Fresh as fuck. Another time some fat bitch cut my hair and did a poor job but hey the conversation was good.

Life's a garden so dig it.

When I was younger I used to cut in a salon with older women, but now they changed part of the crew and are also female exclusive.

Now I cut my hair in a hipster ass barber that I'm not very fond of.

Hipsters have ruined the barbering industry. I don't want someone who looks like Gavin Mcinnes touching my hair.

I go to a cholo barbershop in Santa Ana because they're all really good at it

It's like 20 bucks but they give you a beer and put on 90s action movies and spend like an hour making it perfect

Every time I go there, girls compliment me afterwards

Only problem is that they don't do appointments and sometimes the line is like 4 hours long. I ether go 20 min before they open or I don't go at all

Back