Poll: who should Khabib fight next: GSP, Connor, Tony or Lee?

who should Khabib fight next

• Total voters
Before ufc 229, Khabib said, "if Tony comes back and wins a fight, Tony deserves a title shot.

They both have 11 straight wins in the ufc.
This would be attempt number 5.
Tony already beat lee.
GSP wasn't even sure he would make 155 and said he doubts ufc wants to make the fight with khabib.
Tony just had a great performance & returned much sooner than expected.

This matchup makes more sense than any other and Tony deserves the shot more than any other fighter.

Khabib just embarrassed Conor, dropped him standing(conor's own 'supposed' strength). Although some argue it, even Rogan today said connor apologized to khabib mid match but khabib wasn't havin any and said "let's talk"

With all that said, ufc values money more than anything else and will do everything to give their golden boy a rematch. It would break ppv records again, but would be one of the most undeserved matchups in history, with the same result and nut huggers here saying, but "it's the third time that's the charm".

I wanted to say Tony, but I feel like taht fight is cursed. At least GSP always shows up

Glad to see most people picked Tony.
200.gif

Lol Lee still with 0.0 votes...

4x7X.gif

Voters are racists. No one wants a black man to have a chance at the top.

cmon this one is easy, i love gsp for me is the GOAT, but i want to see a khabib vs tony

I think they all offer something for Khabib. For Starters GSP offers Khabib more of a legacy to his career and very good pay day. Conor offers the largest Pay day he can possibly get, since it will likely be the biggest PPV money maker ever, again. Tony is the only one who can lay claim to the LW belt and should be the champ if not for him getting injured. Lee might be Khaibb's toughest stylistic match of any LW since he can probably stop Khabib's TD's.
Tony is the ONLY answer, no matter how much desperate GSP nuthuggers want to beg to differ.
GSP is irrelevant to the LW division. And if he is serious about moving down, he needs to climb the fucking ladder.
The division has top contenders who deserve the title shot, and after the fiasco that Georges did on MW, we are better off with him getting anal probed by aliens once again.

Bring in El Cucey, most intriguing matchup in MMA at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back