Poll: who should Khabib fight next: GSP, Connor, Tony or Lee?

who should Khabib fight next

• Total voters
Anyone who says anyone other than Tony is wrong, just plain wrong. So...
200.gif

UFC should offer him Tony
UFC will book Conor
GSP should fight Mr. Woodcock

As a fan I'll say GSP.
BUT really it should be tony.

Lee shouldn't even be in the conversation he's even behind Porier imo.

Tony.

Voting for anything else should be grounds for a ban or dubs minimum.

Tony but this whole thing is going to drag out for a long time.. It is the typical mentality of today's fighter sadly.. "I just won a really big fight, so that means I am taking a shitload of time off" Plus the AC is going to suspend him at least 6 months IMO.. Tony will be fighting Dustin or Diaz for interim title by the Spring.. Maybe even sooner than that..
nah, he earned a legit title fight 2 years ago. anything less is a fraud and a disgrace.

St Pierre. Let the legend be Champ-Champ-Champ. But then you would have some claiming the GOAT cherry picking another "easy" fight… :eek:

But... No doubt Ferguson. The fight might happen by 2020.

As a fan I'll say GSP.
BUT really it should be tony.

Lee shouldn't even be in the conversation he's even behind Porier imo.
lee is like 2-3 wins away still lol. him even being in the talk is a joke. and i hope raging al knocks his ass out

Tony is the only answer. But Khabib runs through him imo. GSP & Lee are more intriguing. Gaethje too.

GSP or Tony.

I have an idea of what the fight with Tony will look like. It will be a war but I see Khabib beating him be decision.

I dont know what a fight with GSP will look like. Which makes the fight more interesting even though it might not be as fun as a fight with Tony.

nah, he earned a legit title fight 2 years ago. anything less is a fraud and a disgrace.

Khabib Is out until I think this summer at earliest and possibly even the fall.. It is not just the athletic commission suspending him like I said before typical of fighters these days after they win a big one is they take a lot of time off.

I think they all offer something for Khabib. For Starters GSP offers Khabib more of a legacy to his career and very good pay day. Conor offers the largest Pay day he can possibly get, since it will likely be the biggest PPV money maker ever, again. Tony is the only one who can lay claim to the LW belt and should be the champ if not for him getting injured. Lee might be Khaibb's toughest stylistic match of any LW since he can probably stop Khabib's TD's.

khabib should fight tonoy but the ufc wants another huge payday and with the brawl he will fight conor

gsp talk needs to stop since it clear gsp retired again after opening his mouth last year

Tony 100%

IMO he doesnt make the weight though and once again this fight never happens.

I'm a GSP fan and realy hope that he will fight Khabib but right now, Tony totaly deserve this.

There's plenty of time to fight Tony. Fight GSP before he gets too old.

Tony and it's not even a legitimate discussion as the poll is showing

If Khabib doesn't finally fight Tony, you might as well never book it. It won't happen. Both guys are healthy right now; book the damn thing. Get them in there fast. Like the February show at the latest.

Back