**Poll Request** Who Do You Want GSP To Fight Next?

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's say GSP has three more fights before he retires forever. Who do you want his 3 opponents to be? Choices include:

Conor
Woodley
Askren
Woodley
Maia
Whittaker
Anderson Silva
Nick Diaz
Other (specify)

Mine:

1. Woodley
2. Askren
3. Khabib (if he beats Ferg and Conor)

All three would be competitive matchups where prime GSP would be the easy favorite, but GSP is no longer young. Conor/GSP would be a one-sided wrestlefuck, which is why I don't want it.

EDIT: How do you make polls haha?

GSP vs. Woodley would be perfection...

Only so Colby Covington can absolutely destroy RDA and everyone will get to see it...

<13>

GSP versus the first alien invasion. GSP versus the second alien invasion. and GSP versus the third alien invasion. Done

How bout fighting the MW title contender like he promised he would

Woodley

50-45

Edit - Askren, Covington

benFunky.jpg

Just to see who would win, GSP vs Woodley. Also you listed him twice so I feel more enticed.

1. Woodley or winner of Woodley vs. RDA(depending on how long he wants to stay out)

2. Winner of Whittaker vs. Romero 2

No one, let him go out on top. He has accomplished enough, when does it end...never if that’s the mindset...GSP has both Fame and Fortune. He can work in the field behind the scenes or in front of the camera...

Askren, it's the most important matchup that never happened in the GSP era, imo.

Askren,T-Wood,Anderson.
Conor and Kablob have no chance.

Winner of khabib vs. Ferguson for the LW belt.

He's walking around at 180lbs, he can make the weight.

Woodley, Whittaker, Askren. Doesn't sound like Askren's "UFC Lobbying Efforts" are going well though...

Back