Poll request: Best current UFC win streak

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who in your opinion has the best current UFC win streak (UFC wins only),

considering BOTH streak length and strength of competition.

Options are -
UFC Streak.JPG

Also, which one out of these do you think is the worst?

My Pick -
Best - Max Hlloway
Worst - Robert Whittaker

PS: didn't include GSP because he is not active, and ofcourse he would win by a landslide.

I would say Max.

Aldo, aldo, Cub, Stephens, Lamas, Pettis.

Also, Stipe has three former champs and two K1 champs, if I am not mistaken.

Strength of competition gives it to Holloway, imo.

EDIT...

If GSP were on the list, he wins by a mile.

GSP won a title two months ago. As far as I'm concerned, he's active.

Max prob the best

I’d say Khabib’s is the worst

I'd go Max as well, dude has 7 solid top 10 wins in a row.

Though I think Bob Whittaker has the best two fight win streak, not many people knock off the top two strongest contenders in a division like that

Max prob the best

I agree but if were talking about relevance title wise then MM because all are title fights.GSP is the clear #1 though,he should have been added.Khabib's is the worst though,especially since it's over the course of like 37 years.

Dam Whittaker's streak is pretty impressive after Hester... Ferguson's actually isn't all that impressive if u really look at the guys he beat. He's missing a lot of the lw savages minus rda and barboza

Not a coincidence the numbers drop as the weight goes up.

Ferguson probably, after Castillo thats murderers row. Stipe and Whittaker are impressive as hell too for their weight classes

Max prob the best

Could argue that Khabib won every single round of those 9 wins though. Before you bring the Tibau fight up, it was scored 30-27 for Khabib.

Whittaker?

Brunson, Jacare and Romero isn't super impressive to you?

Max Holloway or MM probably has the best ones.

Khabib has the worst one tho no question.

Could argue that Khabib won every single round of those 9 wins though. Before you bring the Tibau fight up, it was scored 30-27 for Khabib.
Don’t really think that’s a good metric tho. Some fighters give early rounds as part of their strategy to win the fight so...I stand by my pick

This order, from best to worst IMO

Max, DJ, Tony, Rob, Stipe, Khabib

Additional thoughts- it seems unlikely that DJ and Max will lose their next fights to me (obviously anything can happen) and even tho I have Khabib last he seems to get better each fight and with his new nutritionist and his last performance dude might never lose at LW lmao

Back