Poll: Horizon Zero Dawn vs Zelda vs The Witcher 3

Henry Venda

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Add poll pls!

Answer with the system you own and your choice!

I'm torn between Horizon and Witcher: played Zelda and Horizon about the same amount atm.

C'mon.

Horizon Zero Dawn is a great game but it ain't Witcher 3 bruv. Blood and Wine solos.

Also why you're able to use my shoop as your AV but when I posted it the other day it got deleted? Not fair!

Witcher III, Blood and Wine dlc>>>damn near anything.

The Witcher III was fantastic and its dlc Blood and Wine is by far the best dlc of all time and was better than the majority of games I've ever played

Legit masterpiece imo.

Last edited:
HZD actually has a competent combat system that doesn't feel 15 years dated so I have to take HZD over Witcher. Still waiting to play Zelda.

Putting in time with all 3, going to have to go with Horizon. The bow mechanics, story, and world all meshed together so well and really struck a chord with me.

The Witcher 3 comes in a really close second, and I feel that the story in H:ZD gives it the edge. Not that the Witcher 3 had a bad story, it was great and I was really interested, but it was pretty formulaic and nothing really wowed me.

There were things I liked better about W3 and things I liked more in H:ZD, but as a whole H:ZD gets my vote.

It's hard to rate Breath of the Wild in there. While there are a lot of similarities with the open world, it feels really different in overall gameplay. It is an amazing game, and for pure exploration and wonder Zelda beats the other 2 hands down. A lot open world games get the same critique that the world feels empty. With the huge world that Zelda presents, it does not have this problem. The world is so alive and there are so many things to see and find that you can literally wonder around aimlessly for hours upon hours finding new things and not get bored. Where I don't feel like I could say that about the other 2. Their worlds look great, but I wouldn't explore for the sake of exploring.

Even though Zelda knocks the exploring out of the park and I love the art style, I don't find it as fun to play as the other 2.

At the end of the day, all 3 are fantastic games and you can't go wrong picking any one of them up to play. If a poll gets added I see Witcher 3 taking this pretty easily. It's just been out for a lot longer and is multiplatform.

LMFAO HZD is a 6/10 game at BEST, Zelda is obviously really good and a ton of fun but its not on that level. Not even remotely close

LMFAO HZD is a 6/10 game at BEST, Zelda is obviously really good and a ton of fun but its not on that level. Not even remotely close
Fan boy alert

Have beaten Witcher 3, just about platted HZD, and if Nintendo gets off their ass and makes more Switch's, Zelda will be next.

Witcher 3 just slightly for me.

Haven't played Zelda because didn't get a wiiu and not paying $500 (CDN) for one game. And not yet done horizon. Would currently put W3 above horizon.

Witcher games could be GOAT status if the combat wasn't derivative and just plain bad at times.

Back