Poll:" GSP vs Bisping, who takes it?

GSP or Bisping, who wins?

• Total voters
I gotta favor Bisping in this one.

GSP has never fought at middleweight. Bisping is a former LHW. He has the size advantage, the height advantage and has a style that, on paper, presents challenges for GSP. To me, what stands out with the style matchup is that Bisping is a high-volume striker who can maintain a good pace and GSP's hugely significant capacity to dictate the terms of where the bout is fought might be outright negated. Not only is BIsping historically difficult to take down, he is notoriously good at scrambling to his feet or minimizing the damage the opponent can inflict from top position.

Factor in that GSP has been gone four years.

I'd love to see Georges, one of my all-time favorite fighters, win this bout at MSG, but I'm thinking Bisping takes it.

I wont be suprised if the cunt ko GSP
Bisping showed against the spider and Rockhold that he finally found a way to generate power

Bisping by late stoppage in 3-5 rds. GSP have doesn't the ko power that Bisping is susceptible to and Bisping is good enough to keep on the feet long enough to punch GSP in the face.

People are usually too dramatic about ring rust, but returning after four years without fighting is pretty crazy. GSP wasn't even injured, he just retired and magically came back when he felt he could get an easy superfight. Bisping will be quite bigger and hungrier than him and should be able to win.

Bisping imo, just from a combination of size and GSP having ring rust, I think if Mike stops a couple of takedowns then GSP will panic and Gas, then Bisping will just jab away at him all night.

Ryan Davies: Tim Kennedy laid out the blueprint to beating Bisping and GSP mixes up his strikes and takedowns far better than Kennedy. If GSP is 80 percent of the fighter that retired in 2013 he will keep Bisping guessing and place him on the mat numerous times. GSP Unanimous Decision

+1

gsp is bigger than bisping ... And he is a phenomenal athlete ..

if you ever tried an ab wheel youd know that doin one from standing position makes you a super phreak of an athlete ..

he destroys bisping just like he says
... Anyway he wants .. He didn't sit on the couch last 4 years.. He made the transition to MW like everyone wanted back n the day ..

he will break bispong .. Only true test is yoel Romero within 3 rounds ..

I voted with my heart and chose GSP. I would not at all be surprised if Bisping won. GSP has a lot going against him. Moving up to fight a larger fighter, a long layoff and his injuries. On top of all that bisping is a good fighter that gets a lot of undue hate.

That being said, go GSP!

GSP looks more confident than I've ever seen him.

I also saw Captain America and Georges isn't a great actor.

The reason must be he has gotten better.

GSP because he's GSP and the Hendricks fight could have been an anomaly.

Back