Poll for who you want McGregor to fight next?

Maybe there's still time to stop McGregor Diaz 3 from happening?

Candidates:
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • Tony Ferguson / Kevin Lee winner
  • Justin Gaethje
  • Nate Diaz
  • Max Holloway
  • Tyron Woodley
  • GSP
  • Robbie Lawler
  • RDA
  • Paulina
  • Platinum
El Cucuy or No Rush.

The only correct answer

The Tony vs Khabib winner that will remain forever undiscovered.

Kevin Lee is nowhere near a shot, not even with a win over Ferguson, then Khabib would be above him.

We need a real poll. I would love for him to fight the winner of Tony/Lee but that's not happening most likely. The guy wants to get his trilogy pay-day and I'm cool with that. I just hope after he fights Nate he fights that winner (Tony/Lee) instead of fighting GSP/Woodley or some other crazy name.

We need a real poll. I would love for him to fight the winner of Tony/Lee but that's not happening most likely. The guy wants to get his trilogy pay-day and I'm cool with that. I just hope after he fights Nate he fights that winner (Tony/Lee) instead of fighting GSP/Woodley or some other crazy name.

He already got his payday. Defend the damned belt.

1) Khabib
2) Winner of Tony vs. Lee

The obvious ones.

He already got his payday. Defend the damned belt.

That's like your Boss saying "Hey bro you can make 20 million doing this or 5 million doing this and if you lose you may miss out on future big paydays"

Everything comes down to money in the HURT business and i will never blame these guys for that.

Maybe there's still time to stop McGregor Diaz 3 from happening?

Candidates:
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • Justin Gaethje
  • Nate Diaz
  • Max Holloway
  • Tyron Woodley
  • GSP
  • Robbie Lawler
  • RDA
  • Paulina
  • Platinum
El Cucuy or No Rush.

There's only 2 fights at LW that can happen. interim champ or Diaz 3. Khabib is not gonna go from pulling out of interim title bout with Ferguson to a title fight with Conor, jumping ahead of the actual interim champ. If the UFC was pushing the Khabib Conor fight, they would've waited to do the interim title til Khabib could fight. He took himself out of the running. hasn't fought in over a year. fuck him.
Obviously Conor should unify the belt, but i think everyone here knows it's going to be Diaz 3. I just don't understand, why do the interim title for Tony? it won't add any more PPV buys, especially because everyone knows Conor will *not* fight the winner. It's just pointless.

If Nate beats Conor for the 155lbs title then that means we have Conor vs Nate 4 later next year. 4/5 of Conor's last MMA fights would have been against Nate Diaz.

No thanks.

Ferg/Lee winner OBVIOUSLY as that's what a fucking interim title is, otherwise it means nothing.

Khabib is the fight I want to see, but Ferguson deserves it more

Khabib is my choice. I can't say no though to another Conor/Nate fight.

Who would I LIKE to see him fight?

Probably Gaethje because he'll just stand in front of him and box, making for an exciting fight.

But the only answer to who deserves the 155 title shot is the one who proves to be the best 155-er at the time and that's the T-Ferg - Lee winner since Khabib threw his shot away by getting hospitalized trying to make weight, IMO.

I quite like the idea of Platinum vs Notorious at welterweight...

...then do El Cucuy OR Lee vs Notorious when Conor loses!

Back