Poll: Do you support illegal immigration?

Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 255 94.1%

• Total voters
No, you can place it in your mouth and taste it. I've also found that illegal immigrants who speak English well are significantly more socially aware and politically educated that the average American.

I doubt it, they are just looking for cucks like you to back them up and share your guilty opinions more than anything.

Helping immigrants is the right thing to do if you're a moral person. I guess all those immigrant hating Christians haven't read their bibles in a while.

Its disgusting how poorly these people are being treated.

Nobody is illegal.

Except according to our laws. There is a difference between helping someone do something the right way and undermining the system you have in place. Nobody hates immigrants. They don't want illegal immigrants getting in. It's pretty simple, if you become a US citizen legally the odds of you being a piece of shit are much lower because you have had a background check on you and have shown that you are lawful in some capacity and respect the norms of the country you're entering.

Nobody is being treated that poorly. If these people were coming in the right way there would be no problems. But they are putting their loved ones and themselves at risk. Fuck those people. I don't care if you tell me I've never had to encounter those dangers. Knowing your kids are gonna get raped is fucked up.

No one supports illegal immigration. Progressives want it to be extremely easy for anyone at any time to legally get into the US. No waiting period. They also don't care about changes in culture, people, enclaves, racial tension, segregation etc.

I'm guessing the results of the poll are going to be completely ignored because they go against the narrative that is used to justify the desire for a complete ethno-state. The right says they are okay with immigration as long as it is legal, but just look at what a diversity or ethno-state thread looks like here.

Trumping up the illegal angle about globalists and open border supporters and how many immigrants are illegal is essentially used to sugar coat the racist desire to have an ethno-state from the right.

Want to know what I find funny? All the minorities that want ethno-states for their own kind in America.

Want to know what I find funny? All the minorities that want ethno-states for their own kind in America.
As a minority, this is a pet-peeve of mine. Why the hell does everyone self-segregate?

I understand why, but it's still a pet-peeve.

As a minority, this is a pet-peeve of mine. Why the hell does everyone self-segregate?

I understand why, but it's still a pet-peeve.

Just the way it is. In every country where there are large amounts of immigrants from different countries you will find enclaves. People tend to group up with their own kind.

You'd be hard pressed to see immigrants say "God another fucking white person moved into my neighborhood." Not saying it never happens, but generally there isn't that level of disdain.

Most people are concerned about the class of those who move near them.

You'd be hard pressed to see immigrants say "God another fucking white person moved into my neighborhood." Not saying it never happens, but generally there isn't that level of disdain.

Most people are concerned about the class of those who move near them.

<Huh2>

Some just firebomb the houses of people they don't want in their neighborhood.

But yeah, it's hilarious that people want everyone to be brown in America and they want it to stay that way forever. Disturbing.

A better question would be if you agree with sanctuary cities who refuse to comply with federal laws regarding the treatment of illegals, if you agree with amnesty for illegals, etc. Simply asking if you support it or not is not getting to the heart of the matter.
A "better" question wouldn't be this heavily loaded.

A "better" question wouldn't be this heavily loaded.

In the context of understanding how people feel about illegal immigration, which is what the OP is after, these are better questions.

I lifted the first one directly from Wiki.

<Huh2>

Some just firebomb the houses of people they don't want in their neighborhood.

But yeah, it's hilarious that people want everyone to be brown in America and they want it to stay that way forever. Disturbing.
Judging by the poll results this is nowhere near the case, but in your paranoid mind of "oh the horror there is a non-white near me" that may seem like the case which I made in my original post.

Judging by the poll results this is nowhere near the case, but in your paranoid mind of "oh the horror there is a non-white near me" that may seem like the case which I made in my original post.

<JagsKiddingMe>

This is progressive insanity. Yeah... white people bad and racist, minorities angels!

I voted yes ;)

<Goldie11>

jLd1d1e.gif

No, though I've been happy to help or befriend a number of illegal immigrants who are here trying to have a nice life.

This has been my opinion as well..

I don't support illegal immigration but have befriended, had dinner/lunch with many an illegal immigrants..

When you have worked in a kitchen it's inevitable.

Hmmm so the VAST overwhelming majority of this pretty diverse forum does NOT support it. And yet, in 2018 a democrat wouldn’t be caught dead speaking against illegal immigration and the media paints all those who are as racists.

This is probably the dumbest poll in sherdog ever, I don't believe there is no body in here who will support illegal immigration unless you own a construction company.
This are my 2 cents:
-Let the good ones stay ( we do need them for low hard labor jobs, Americans won't work those kind of jobs)
-2 years probation ( fuck up one's and you are gone)
-learn English
-show me 8 years of well behavior (earn your citizenship)
-people already in process go first
-completely update the immigration laws according to what is best for america.
-secure the border (more agents and technology. No stupid wall, is absurd and useless)

I'm sure there is more but for now I think is good start

I agree but how do you stop the flow?

I would think e-verify and extremely harsh penalties on employers

Back