Poll: Do you support illegal immigration?

Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 255 94.1%

• Total voters
lol
YOU have implied that I'm racist, several times.

I have heard the line about being afraid of white people being swallowed up a few times.

Why did I imply that?

You're doing that thing right now, where you pretend things are said for reasons that they are not.

Helping immigrants is the right thing to do if you're a moral person. I guess all those immigrant hating Christians haven't read their bibles in a while.

Its disgusting how poorly these people are being treated.

Nobody is illegal.

If you're going to take that road and speak of the Bible, please don't forget the book of Romans.

In my opinion, USA is to blame for their own problems. They created this shit storm themselves.

They have sent soldiers and guns to so many places and created so much chaos around the world that countries are crumbling and their citizens are scrambling to get out and migrate somewhere else.
If the US military would have done nothing but defend their own border, there would have been soldiers in position to stop people from entering illegally. The amount of people illegally in the country would be much fewer and more easily controlled.

Also, if previous governments hadn't passed the buck and ignored the problem, the situation would be under control today.

It isn't a right vs left problem, this is a right vs wrong problem. Throwing shit at political parties isn't going to help.
There simply isn't enough room for anyone to just come in and stay as long as they want. There needs to be control for safety and for sustainability. An open border isn't a solution however, neither is taking children away from parents. A real solution needs to be implemented and it needs to happen immediately.

The ideal solution for me would be to grant residency to those already in the country. They are already there and many are already a part of society. I would grant them residency under the condition that they do not qualify for any government financial aid and they also need to pay a higher percentage of income tax or fulfill a certain amount of hours of community service for all the trouble that they have caused. I would also deport them in the case that they commit certain crimes.

The second step would be to implement new rules and border control. Something must be done to stop the flow of people illegally crossing the border. A wall, a mine field, snipers, etc. It sounds extreme but something really needs to be done to let people know that they cannot simply enter the country whenever they feel like it. In order to patrol this, soldiers will be needed. I think it is a great trade off- US military stops patrolling other people's territory in exchange for sending the soldiers to defend their own border.

You're really a terrible member of society and I want you to leave with them when they get ICE'd

Illegal immigrants are putting their own families at risk, I think it's pretty immoral.
No, you can place it in your mouth and taste it. I've also found that illegal immigrants who speak English well are significantly more socially aware and politically educated that the average American.

No, though I've been happy to help or befriend a number of illegal immigrants who are here trying to have a nice life.
i.e., whenever you've needed your lawn mowed :rolleyes:

Btw, there are laws against aiding/abetting illegal immigrants.

Still waiting for that 3rd "yes" vote.

i.e., whenever you've needed your lawn mowed :rolleyes:

Btw, there are laws against aiding/abetting illegal immigrants.
Report me then. If you need me, I'll be down at Home Depot giving charity handjobs.

Voting no doesn't mean anything. Lots of people here talk as if we should just let them all in.

If you're going to talk up family values and border security, come to the table with some feasible options that are consistent with your platform.

What does protecting the border have to do with family values?

Do we also need to apply some family values to how we house our prisoners? Like hosting a potluck on Fridays?

I live on an island, so any cunt that can make it here is welcome

So where is the fine line? If all of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala want to come to America they should all be let in? If all of South America wants in too, should they all be let in?

Mexico's population is currently close to 150 million people, around 150 thousand people from Mexico intent to migrate to the US, we can higher up that number to 500 thousand if you want, see the math I’m doing here son

The % of people that actually want/need to move to your beautiful country is very low compared to the total population, we are millions and millions that live a very happy and a happy life here, that fact that the majority of you completely ignored that fact is beyond me.

So don’t worry; only a few thousand try and only half of it actually makes it and stay, you all should be ok.

Mexico's population is currently close to 150 million people, around 150 thousand people from Mexico intent to migrate to the US, we can higher up that number to 500 thousand if you want, see the math I’m doing here son

The % of people that actually want/need to move to your beautiful country is very low compared to the total population, we are millions and millions that live a very happy and a happy life here, that fact that the majority of you completely ignored that fact is beyond me.

So don’t worry; only a few thousand try and only half of it actually makes it and stay, you all should be ok.
Cool story son. We're just going to need Mexicans to immigrate legally, the proper way then. Like millions of others have throughout history.

I'm guessing the results of the poll are going to be completely ignored because they go against the narrative that is used to justify the desire for a complete ethno-state. The right says they are okay with immigration as long as it is legal, but just look at what a diversity or ethno-state thread looks like here.

Trumping up the illegal angle about globalists and open border supporters and how many immigrants are illegal is essentially used to sugar coat the racist desire to have an ethno-state from the right.

I support more legal immigration, unless you're a criminal you should be allowed to come here and work towards citizenship.

Human beings are the most valuable resource on earth, turning away a good thing is stupid.

A better question would be if you agree with sanctuary cities who refuse to comply with federal laws regarding the treatment of illegals, if you agree with amnesty for illegals, etc. Simply asking if you support it or not is not getting to the heart of the matter.

Not a big fan of open borders or illegal immigration. At the same time I haven't been impressed by conservatives solutions or lack of humanity.
What’s your solution? Just curious

Back