Poll: Do you support illegal immigration?

Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 255 94.1%

• Total voters
Who are those two cucks that voted yes? Either they're SJW cucks or no hablan Inglés.

People are very very very stupid today .

What civilizations needed to do in the past to protect its citizens has been completely abondonded.

Like all liberal ideas they do not see the future damage they are causing.

This will change the demographics worse then they are and get the natives super pissed

This poll suggests a tragic lack of awareness on OPs behalf

Who supports illegal immigration? All the farmers that rely on manual labor to harvest their crops. And as a result everyone who eats said crops.

Right-wing nutters often claim that the left supports illegal immigration (I know). And when racist comments are criticized, the response is often, "what? Just because I disagree with illegal immigration?!"
many leftists do support it, and it is institutionalized look at cali

Right-wing nutters often claim that the left supports illegal immigration (I know). And when racist comments are criticized, the response is often, "what? Just because I disagree with illegal immigration?!"

Exactly.

It's as if they are trying as hard as they can to be ignorant. It's so hard to continue being polite when it becomes apparent that somebody is intentionally remaining oblivious.

The other day I posted quotes from every major "leftist" politician condemning illegal immigration and calling for stricter border control after somebody said the mainstream left wants illegal immigration and anybody who doesn't is called racist.

It's not border control and being anti-illegal immigration that is called racist. I do not understand how many different ways that needs to be explained and demonstrated.

83-2 in favor of no.

Faith in Sherdog restored.

You're really a terrible member of society and I want you to leave with them when they get ICE'd

Illegal immigrants are putting their own families at risk, I think it's pretty immoral.

Helping immigrants is the right thing to do if you're a moral person. I guess all those immigrant hating Christians haven't read their bibles in a while.

Its disgusting how poorly these people are being treated.

Nobody is illegal.

Helping immigrants is the right thing to do if you're a moral person. I guess all those immigrant hating Christians haven't read their bibles in a while.

Its disgusting how poorly these people are being treated.

Nobody is illegal.
So where is the fine line? If all of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala want to come to America they should all be let in? If all of South America wants in too, should they all be let in?

Who are those two cucks that voted yes? Either they're SJW cucks or no hablan Inglés.
Probably 2 people who engage in nothing more than online activism aka slacktivism.

Exactly.

It's as if they are trying as hard as they can to be ignorant. It's so hard to continue being polite when it becomes apparent that somebody is intentionally remaining oblivious.

The other day I posted quotes from every major "leftist" politician condemning illegal immigration and calling for stricter border control after somebody said the mainstream left wants illegal immigration and anybody who doesn't is called racist.

It's not border control and being anti-illegal immigration that is called racist. I do not understand how many different ways that needs to be explained and demonstrated.
eh, I have found that if I speak against illegal immigration, I get pretty much the same responses I'd get if I said "I am white and hate mexican people." I'm accused of fear and hate. I'm told I'm afraid of white people disappearing. I'm reminded who awful I am because children were born in 3rd world countries. I've heard all of this shit.

eh, I have found that if I speak against illegal immigration, I get pretty much the same responses I'd get if I said "I am white and hate mexican people." I'm accused of fear and hate. I'm told I'm afraid of white people disappearing. I'm reminded who awful I am because children were born in 3rd world countries. I've heard all of this shit.

I've followed your posts here, and I've never seen this happen to you for saying you're against illegal immigration.

I'm against illegal immigration, I've been clear about that. Nobody has ever accused me of being racist either.

I've followed your posts here, and I've never seen this happen to you for saying you're against illegal immigration.

I'm against illegal immigration, I've been clear about that. Nobody has ever accused me of being racist either.
lol
YOU have implied that I'm racist, several times.

I have heard the line about being afraid of white people being swallowed up a few times.

Back