Poll: Do you support illegal immigration?

Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 255 94.1%

• Total voters
No, unfortunately we have have become addicted to cheap labor, when the employers start going to jail something might change.

Right-wing nutters often claim that the left supports illegal immigration (I know). And when racist comments are criticized, the response is often, "what? Just because I disagree with illegal immigration?!"

no entiendo

Let's make some more polls. Do you support running red lights, larceny, loitering, tax evasion? Or do those crimes not bring the feelz enough?

But I don't support it. You're arguing with the voices in your head.
So Jack, what are your problems with the current administration's handling of the immigration policy?

I'll go first:
I support the administration's Zero Tolerance policy on illegal immigration. But I think a border wall is stupid as it's too expensive and easily traversed. I'm more for using a high-technology approach that would utilize drones and a quick-response border patrol.

On the current humanitarian dilemma, money should be appropriated to give more funding to the legal process that services asylum seekers. A quick bill should be drafted in order to prevent this executive order from being struck down in the courts, allowing children to stay with incarcerated parent's while they wait for the conclusion of the process. The option should be given to forgo incarceration and immediately return to their country of origin.

I don’t see how you could say yes. It’s a slap in the face for those who are here legally.

How you deal with them is up for debate though.

I am also in favor of deportation and even execution for people trying to enter illegally. The border should be very, very well protected. Land mines would be wonderful if there wasn't so much wildlife there. I'd hate to kill an innocent animal.

Legit? Or you takin the piss?

This is probably the dumbest poll in sherdog ever, I don't believe there is no body in here who will support illegal immigration unless you own a construction company.
This are my 2 cents:
-Let the good ones stay ( we do need them for low hard labor jobs, Americans won't work those kind of jobs)
-2 years probation ( fuck up one's and you are gone)
-learn English
-show me 8 years of well behavior (earn your citizenship)
-people already in process go first
-completely update the immigration laws according to what is best for america.
-secure the border (more agents and technology. No stupid wall, is absurd and useless)

I'm sure there is more but for now I think is good start

No, I don't support illegal immigration.

We should send all of you failed-race snow demons the fuck back to the caves you came from. This land has always belonged to brown people.

I don't blame people for trying give themselves a better opportunity in life. I don't like illegal immigration but I'd rather go after the people that make it so easy for illegals to get work.

No, I don't support illegal immigration.

We should send all of you failed-race snow demons the fuck back to the caves you came from. This land has always belonged to brown people.

Land doesn't belong to anybody. Brown people ruled Europe for years. In the history of civilization tribes would try to conquer; and the white man won. I don't take pride in that because I wasn't there to contribute. I wasn't around, so I'm not going to group a state of conciseness because of skin color.

We all belong to a species that can have kids with each other, so who gives a fuck? Our state of conciseness is here and now as it sits we all have equal rights. In my opinion that makes the glass half full.

This is probably the dumbest poll in sherdog ever, I don't believe there is no body in here who will support illegal immigration unless you own a construction company.
This are my 2 cents:
-Let the good ones stay ( we do need them for low hard labor jobs, Americans won't work those kind of jobs)
-2 years probation ( fuck up one's and you are gone)
-learn English
-show me 8 years of well behavior (earn your citizenship)
-people already in process go first
-completely update the immigration laws according to what is best for america.
-secure the border (more agents and technology. No stupid wall, is absurd and useless)

I'm sure there is more but for now I think is good start
<DCrying>

Absolutely not!

On a basic level, I'm for freedom of movement on a global scale but that is incompatible with nations and welfare states. You can't have mass-immigration and a nanny state, one of the two has to give.

No, though I've been happy to help or befriend a number of illegal immigrants who are here trying to have a nice life.

You're really a terrible member of society and I want you to leave with them when they get ICE'd

Illegal immigrants are putting their own families at risk, I think it's pretty immoral.

It's not illegal immigration if a government enacts an open border policy.

zObsff9.png

Also what's this narrative that the left cucks, like those in California don't love illegals? Sanctuary city, MS13 defenders.

Back