POLL : Bellator = Conor ducking Ferg. Agree or Disagree

ackileez

ANALINGUSing a PAWG
@Green
Reaction score
Hey mods, this is a genuine curiosity about what MMA fans think about the biggest star in MMA and the current state of affairs the UFC is in

Can we add a poll to this?

Thank you

giphy.gif

Disagree. I think its just McGregor being a classless jackass.

Nope. Just a wealthy drunk Irishman having a good time out on the town.

Off topic. But what is the reason why normal solid posters cant make polls?

Do you have to be a mod or paid member to make a poll?

Or does it take some nerdy skills that i dont have?

How do you make a poll? And who can make one?

What is the reason why a member with years of time on sherdog cant make one?

I wonder..

<31>

I wonder..

<31>
Greens and mods can make polls.

Anyone who thinks Conors recent antics are a result of being scared by Ferg are just as delusional as Conor nut hutters who go around saying Conors a top 5 p4p GOAT.

Anyone who thinks Conors recent antics are a result of being scared by Ferg are just as delusional as Conor nut hutters who go around saying Conors a top 5 p4p GOAT.
Eddie bravo said to look into it.

Haha the fact people think ferguson is a legit threat to conor is quite simply laughable

{<jordan}

I don't think any UFC fighter is literally afraid to fight one another (besides griffon vs Anderson). I think this is Conor being Conor, and sadly the UFC created this media monster so.

Scared as in fear of fighting another human? Yeah that would be a bad term.

But he is probably very "scared" for getting another loss on his record at this time. It would also mean that he will be without any belts.

So in that way.. Tony ferguson is a scary man indeed.

Conor isn't ducking anybody, it's just that he's rich as fuck and doing rich people shit, aka whatever the fuck he wants.

I wonder..

<31>
It is a luxury to staff and paying members. We used to have more perks as well but the forum change hit us.

Is he the biggest star or is everybody tired of him demanding this and that and disappearing, I like Conor or the old Conor I should say but to be honest I forgot his last name what is it. McBlackmail, Mcextortion, McBitchin, I just can't remember. Maybe it was McDemand.

Haha the fact people think ferguson is a legit threat to conor is quite simply laughable

{<jordan}

Won’t say any fighter is scared of another or that Conor is anywhere near outside of Tony’s leagueS but what I will say is that Conor has gone to great lengths not to trash tony as he has others in the past, just saying.

{<jordan}

Haha the fact people think Nate is a legit threat to Conor is quite simply laughable

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-Choke.jpg

That's moronic. It's more like Conor = self aggrandized asshole.

Back